Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Family » Will your wife or girlfriend wear this

Will your wife or girlfriend wear this

Wear a black unused plastic garbage, trash, bin bag/liner.

Posted - September 2, 2016

Responses

Both my wife and my girlfriend live to dress up in plastic garbage bin/bag liners as clothing. We host dinner parties for local county government employees and surrounding neighbors. We wear these clothes as well as promote our guests to indulge. We have a guest room closet filled end to end with plastic garbage bin bag liners in every color imaginable. We have slacks, mini skirts, shorts, jackets, formal gowns, etc. Our guests are encouraged to try on and wear for the evening any item of clothing they like. About half of our guests either come already in plastic or change when they get here. The head of every department is invited and their employees and more than half attend. Our parties are very popular and so is the clothing. We have contests for the best plastic garbage bin bag liner in the following categories, prettiest/sexiest/most unusual, etc. We plan in participating in the next city's Parade Day and we will be crowning the winner of the Miss Plastic contest and the winner will get $1,000 worth of various colors of plastic garbage bin bag liners. I'm so excited that I have goosebumps. Thank God for plastic.
      September 3, 2016 1:16 AM MDT

• That's awesome, any prooof.

September 3, 2016 1:51 AM MDT

Stb, any proof YOU wear them? For all we know, you could be lying to us and sitting there at your parent's computer eating gummy bears in pair of silk panties and paging through the Hustler magazine that you stole when your dad passed out.
      September 3, 2016 5:54 AM MDT

Yes, I think they would both wear that without any having any qualms about it.

September 3, 2016 1:03 PM MDT

• How about in a pic or vid.

September 3, 2016 8:01 PM MDT

Yo stb, are you collecting proof that YOU wear plastic garbage can bin bag liners as clothing?

September 3, 2016 11:49 PM MDT

stb, we would love to see proof that you adore this type of clothing as much as we do....Oh please show us you're sincere when you constantly ask these questions.  

September 3, 2016 11:51 PM MDT

'Are you a pervert?

September 4, 2016 3:57 AM MDT

• To be honest I don't know, I'm just curious I guess.

September 4, 2016 9:10 PM MDT

Lmfao, what are you curious about?

September 4, 2016 10:02 PM MDT

• Well I'm curious if you have worn one yet.

September 4, 2016 10:06 PM MDT

I told you I have, so why are you still curious

September 6, 2016 9:18 PM MDT