Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The extremely stable genius sb prez cut ties with internal pollsters for leaking the truth. He is TANKING. Anti-truth is couth. Ain't it?

The extremely stable genius sb prez cut ties with internal pollsters for leaking the truth. He is TANKING. Anti-truth is couth. Ain't it?

"They will do or say whatever it takes regardless of the consequence". Your extremely stable genius sb prez attacks the NY Times for printing stories he cannot handle and that's how he describes the paper. But aren't his word choices interesting since that is exactly what he does 24/7? He will do or say whatever it takes regardless of the consequences"? You betchum Red Ryder. You Betchum Big!

Posted - June 16, 2019

Responses

He is hoisting his own petard.

And he is hanging naked in the breeze.  

It is not coming a minute too soon.  

He has crowed and crowed all his life about his fake achievements.  Now he is just an empty shell. He is crowbait.  He is transparent and the crows of justice are picking his bones clean.  Soon there will not even be dust left for that dustbin of history that John Brennan threatened before Trump fired him. 

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 17, 2019 3:19 AM MDT
      June 16, 2019 10:53 AM MDT

Just exactly like Jack Nicholson said in a movie decades ago. "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH". He can't so he makes stuff up. Thank you for your reply.
      June 17, 2019 3:20 AM MDT

Well I'm sure his new Press secretary will have a lot to say about it  and I 'm sure it won't be the truth. Cheers!
      June 16, 2019 11:12 AM MDT

I know Kelly Ann Conway would serve admirably.  She would just talk over everyone and never let anyone get a word in edgewise.  Just like this Moron does.  No one  will interview him on TV. Everyone throws him off the air and tells him to leave.

June 16, 2019 12:02 PM MDT

I wonder why he would bother? He wnats to be the one to disseminate all "news" via his tweets. If he doesn't replace her then he can probably pocket her salary. I'm just saying. Her "servicing" him has destroyed her totally. She is used shoddy goods. The only place who will take her will be the second-hand thrift stores figuratively speaking.  Thank you for your reply Nanoose.
      June 17, 2019 3:22 AM MDT