Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You can copycat imitate duplicate but you will always be second rate. The original will always be the real deal. Whaddabout copycat EVIL?

You can copycat imitate duplicate but you will always be second rate. The original will always be the real deal. Whaddabout copycat EVIL?

Can a simulated duplicated DEVIL ever perform at the same level with the same authentic credibility as the original?

Don't duplicators simulators copycatting imitators always fall far short of what they try to emulate? Watered down evil? Inept impotent fake phony pretenders? Has an inept impotent imitator ever outdone the imitated?

Posted - June 19, 2019

Responses

In many ways, I think a copycat criminal is worse than the original.
    I'm thinking specifically of murder or serial killer.  
    To kill someone is bad enough, but to do it because you want the same "fame" as the original killer adds a level of sickness and depravity to the crime.
      June 19, 2019 8:25 AM MDT

I completely and totally agree with thee Walt. Thank you for your thoughtful reply!  :) The original is motivated by some insane purpose. A copycat has no dog in the fight but will murder anyone just to get some bit of reflected fame. Cold. Depraved. Sicker than the original sickee for sure. This post was edited by RosieG at June 19, 2019 8:36 AM MDT
      June 19, 2019 8:35 AM MDT