Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » He either ROCKS or SUCKS! Is anyone anywhere ambivalent about the extremely stable genius sb prez? Why/how?

He either ROCKS or SUCKS! Is anyone anywhere ambivalent about the extremely stable genius sb prez? Why/how?

Posted - June 19, 2019

Responses

There are tons of people who have no idea what all the hub bub is about.  They usually are young and clueless or older and clueless.  

Some people are just NOT political and think all manner of justice is just something that happens or not and no politician can change that stuff.  
      June 19, 2019 9:12 AM MDT

Sad that. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Thursday.
      June 20, 2019 2:57 AM MDT

Whew.  You are talking to me again.  I hope we can overcome this hostility.  I love you. I always have and always will and I would defend anyone who tried to hurt you or anyone on here.  

I'm sorry that my comments to you came at a time when you were hurting.  I had NO idea. You must know that deep down.  I know you were probably in the worst state of your life, and the fact that I contributed to this sorrow in any way hurts me more than you know.  

You taught me something.  DO NOT ANSWER PEOPLE UNLESS I KNOW WHAT IT IS THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

I'm so sorry, Rosie. You do  not ever deserve anyone trying to hurt you for any reason.  

June 20, 2019 12:42 PM MDT

I imagine that quite a few Republican politicians are now ambivalent.
    On the one hand, they may consider Trump a liability due to his poor skills, knowledge and diplomacy and,
    on the other hand, they may be well aware of the loyalty of the heartland and its liking for a demagogue.
    They may be in quite a quandary over how to deal with the situation.
      June 19, 2019 9:52 PM MDT

You give them more credit than I do bw. Mostly they are terrified of his power to sabotage their re-election chances. So they go along to get along and say nary a word in disagreement least they doom their future electibility. Job is paramount. Ethics or country is not even a consideration. Forget the Constitution. Forget laws and rules and precedent and protocol. Forget it all. Just bow down to the evil emperor who is naked but fierce. That's how I look at them. Toady sycophants all of whom are spineless whinya** losers. Sadly they are taking our country down by their unwillingness to stand up and DO THE RIGHT THING. I have only contempt for them. If you KNOW better you are supposedly going to do better. They may all be lost, brainwshed, empty shells, clueless homo saps....emphasis on saps. We used to be a country that relied on checks and balances. No longer true. The extremely stable genius sb prez  has shattered all precedent. Destroyed everything we stood for and represented. He has alienated our friends, slept with the enemy and keeps doing it out in the open at the top of his lungs proudly. It is disgusting to watch. What's worse is that it need not be as it is. He is being allowed to run amuck by those who could stop him but won't. A tragedy.  SIGH. Thank you for your reply bw. The light at the end of the tunnel is a train barreling toward us at high speed. A war with Iran? I dunno. As the extremely stable genius sb prez sez "we'll see what happens"! Thank you for your thoughtful reply.  Could you be right? Of course you could! :)
      June 20, 2019 3:06 AM MDT