Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » how can you smell something that is not there?

how can you smell something that is not there?

I am smelling blood, but I am not bleeding

Posted - September 3, 2016

Responses

By being straight out of Comtein - There's trouble in the streets tonight I can feel it in my bones - had a premonition that he should not go alone - knew the gun was loaded but didn't think it would kill - ever thing exploded and blood began to spill - sorry it had to turn out like this but someone had to loose it's just the nature of the business it's the smugglers blues (just goofing around on a Saturday night) Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 3, 2016 6:45 PM MDT

Inflammation of the blood vessels of the nose can often lead the individual to literally smell the blood in their own sinus cavities.  This is a common symptom of those who have severe allergies, those suffering from advanced alcoholism and associated broken capillaries in the nose, and heavy users of powdered cocaine. 

September 3, 2016 7:19 PM MDT

Phantom smells are symptoms for many many things.  Do some research instead of asking this site.  Talk to your doctor.   Don't accept a "don't worry about it."  There is a reason for it.  Find it!! 

September 3, 2016 10:06 PM MDT

maybe you just dont see it

September 11, 2016 8:34 PM MDT