Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did someone in Iran really say that "US leaders are mentally ill"? Who is gonna argue with that if Iran said what was said it said?

Did someone in Iran really say that "US leaders are mentally ill"? Who is gonna argue with that if Iran said what was said it said?

Posted - June 25, 2019

Responses

Iran is right.

Iran should know.  Iran is just as nuts.

Iran’s supreme leader: Trump is unstable, has “psychotic” episodes

“U.S. officials should know that, firstly, they have missed their target: and if they target Iran again, they will fail. Secondly, they have inflicted damage upon Iran in recent days, and they should know this won’t be left without a response,” Khamenei tweeted.

“Thirdly, this man who sits at the head of the White House— although, he seems to be a very unstable man–he must realize that these extreme and psychotic episodes won’t be left without a response,” he added.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 25, 2019 8:34 AM MDT
      June 25, 2019 8:25 AM MDT

Yes - the Iranian President's words reported on the News here only a couple of minutes ago, and translated as "mentally deranged", but the insult seems to have been aimed at the US Government generally, not specifically Mr. Trump.
      June 25, 2019 11:23 AM MDT

I certainly agree with that assessment Durdle. Sure the PIG is a wackadoodle crackpot but those who surround him and enable/facilitate/roll over to service him are equally wackadoodles. Without them being crackpots too the PIG would not still be in power as he is. So Iran speaks the truth. The truth supposedly will set us free. Between thee and me I don't think it will. We need a  Deus ex Machina. Got any on hand? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      June 26, 2019 5:01 AM MDT