Active Now

Shuhak
Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Smart people need only hear it once. Very slow dull people need to hear it repeatedly foreverly. That's why the sb prez repeats. INSULTING?

Smart people need only hear it once. Very slow dull people need to hear it repeatedly foreverly. That's why the sb prez repeats. INSULTING?

Posted - June 26, 2019

Responses

•  Since Congress contains some of the stupidest people that this nation has ever turned out, repetition is a necessity, albeit a complete waste of time and effort. I don't take it as an insult, but then, I'm not a member of Congress either. It may be that they're too stupid to be embarrassed. I hope the point is made. I don't want to have to repeat myself.
      June 26, 2019 8:24 AM MDT

You are right.  ESPECIALLY THE SENATE.  OLD WHITE DINOSAURS AND A FEW OLD BLACK DINOSAURS WHO WANT TO BE WHITE, STUPID AND STUCK.  

That's your congress.

MY CONGRESS?  My new, improved HOUSE of Reps is gonna blow your congress right out of the water and  Trump is going to JAIL.  PERIOD.  And you can shout and fret all day and night till it happens but it will happen and the egg on your face will be permanently dry by then.
      June 26, 2019 9:58 AM MDT

:):):)
      June 27, 2019 5:55 AM MDT

No, he repeats insults because he thinks they make him look "big".  He's too stupid to realize that "grown adults" ignore his stupidity.
      June 26, 2019 9:00 AM MDT

I disagree. He thinks he is the world's smartest and therefore looks down upon others whose intellectual perspicacity he cannot see because to do so would admit he isn't so hot. So he condescendingly patronizingly arrogantly agonizingly superciliously repeats and repeats repeats repeats repeats. He is not creative inventive imaginative. His peeps don't notice. They get off on everything he says and have their cues and like robots they repeat repeat repeat.  He stopped chatting up Mexico paying for the wall. He is stuck on Hillary and gets off on LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP. His robots react exactly as he has programmed them to react from the repetition. He does not respect them at all. His demeanor shows that. They, however, are not sharp enough to notice it. Which proves my point Shuhak. He treats them as being very dumb and they never disappoint him. Just once I'd like someone to say "why don't you get some new material donny"? Would you just adore hearing that JUST ONCE? But no they are all echoes. No variety. No color. No depth. No texture. No nuance. Just repeat repeat repeat repeat repeat. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. He is very stupid...below mediocre intellect. I don't care what numbers are purported to represent his IQ. He will sue anyone who releases his grades in school. What does that tell you? It tells me that smart he ain't by a long- shot. The braggart in him would have released those grades before the Republican debates began. He didn't. Braggart boy is hiding them because they are either abysmally awfully showing stupidity or averageness ordinariness standardness mediocrity! Just my opinion of course. Would that we could get inside his head and insides the heads of his peeps. What would we find there?
      June 26, 2019 9:53 AM MDT

Actually we kind of do agree.   he has the mentality of a grade-schooler.  he wants people to think of him as "god-like" (a macho tough?).  the more he insults and brags, the bigger he thinks he looks to others (like a bully in school).

I said "grown adults" ignore his stupidity.  The people who imitate him, chant over him, prostrate themselves before him, or think his way of acting is appropriate(?) are NOT grown adults.  They're only naive juveniles who think that by agreeing with the bully they make themselves look good too (we want to be just like him).
    As you have accurately put it numerous times, some of us are mature enough to see "the emperor's new clothes".  We can see that he's nothing more than a buffoon; an actor; a bully; a charlatan; an idiot!  We want to shout to his idiot followers, "Grow up!  open your eyes!  Can't you see this scoundrel is nothing more than a fake and a liar?

June 26, 2019 1:31 PM MDT

Apologies m'dear. I did not sufficiently notice the words "GROWN ADULTS". Oops! Words matter. Well my friend we(thee and me and others of our ilk) DO SHOUT OUT daily but the words fall on deaf ears. The sb prez supporters have blocked out anything negative about their hero. Those words simply do not get through. You know what? I'm gonna ask about that Shuhak. Thank you for the clarification and sorry that I didn't pay enough attention! :( BAD ROSIE?
      June 27, 2019 6:01 AM MDT

THAT IS WHY.  

The moron knows his base.  And the ones who are pro-Trump and don't need the repeated message ARE EVEN WORSE.
      June 26, 2019 9:55 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply.
      June 27, 2019 6:01 AM MDT