Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Why is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so stupid ?

Why is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so stupid ?

My little brother was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse he makes me watch it with him it's the stupidest show I ever seen I thought Dora was bad this is just a Disney version of Dora. What the hell were they thinking making Mickey and friends dance around and do such stupid things. Goofy is the worst he's the dumbest out of all of them he must be mentally retartded. In the farm episode he didn't know how to stop a freaking tractor anyone who doesn't know green means go and red means stop by adulthood you're mentally disabled or there's something wrong with you. He's always saying and doing the dumbest of things. They make such fools of themselves nobody cares. When there's a holiday or fun event they act twice as stupid. This is not Mickey this isn't even for children it's for people in mental hospitals. We were watching one of his recordings the other day I think it was the one where they had the train and the snow party and stuff they were being very stupid Goofy was asking what shapes are the train cars he had to make the shape with his hands around the pictures of it then he called the caboos the caboosy WTF. See what I mean about him being retarded. They make that stupid tick tock noise when they solve a problem they make that annoying jungle drumming noise when that monkey shows up. If Walt Disney we're still alive I bet he be very disappointed they ruined his most iconic characters. Also Toodles what the **** is a Toodles I never heard of Toodles it scares the crap out of me since it has a face now. Donald has anger management probleme also his hotdog dance makes him look like he has to go to the bathroom. Minnie flashes her underwear ain't no way in hell I'm letting my daughter watch this crap. Why is this show so stupid ? 

Posted - June 28, 2019

Responses

Leave your little brother alone and look in the mirror and watch yourself and what you watch.  Mickey Mouse is for kids. Deal with it.  
      June 28, 2019 2:05 PM MDT

Your answer made me think of this show, ha! (A show for children that I, as an adult, found funny)

As an adult, I came across this show one time and I fond it really funny. I still do.

"Angela Anaconda"

But this is the only 'clip" I found that was under 21 minutes long (this is the opening theme) -- it's pretty annoying (in a fun-to-me-sort-of way)! Ha! 

:)

EDIT: it's so annoying, apparently, that it won't post. Oh, well -- consider your day saved!  :)   :)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at August 8, 2019 11:01 AM MDT
      August 8, 2019 7:21 AM MDT

June 28, 2019 3:57 PM MDT

Not sleeping so well lately and my first comment of the day but my first thought was "He seems to play for my team."
    ;)

This guy is funny to me, too.
      August 8, 2019 7:12 AM MDT

June 29, 2019 7:40 AM MDT

In context of question/thread/etc -- this is great. Ha!
      August 8, 2019 7:13 AM MDT

.. because Annette and Sharon and Darlene and the rest of the original Mickey Mouse Club grew up, and Disney was never able to recapture the "magic" of the first show.

btw - you may want to talk to a professional counselor.  It sounds like you have anger issues.
      August 8, 2019 9:12 AM MDT