Discussion » Questions » Holidays » I dream that on the 4th of July an errant bullet manges to escape a gun and hit a SRAYED ORANGE TEMPLE. Wouldn't that be the BEST?

I dream that on the 4th of July an errant bullet manges to escape a gun and hit a SRAYED ORANGE TEMPLE. Wouldn't that be the BEST?

Wouldn't it be great if this PARADE of his turned into a total disaster?

LOL 

Those TANKS?  They are heavy. He is gonna smash Washington DC with his TOYS.  His murdering toys.

Posted - July 2, 2019

Responses

No I think what would be best is Trump is found guilty of treason and placed in a military prison. Then after a week or so they set up a cam so his supporters can watch him giving speeches' to the French fries he saved from supper. Actually that's unrealistic - pretty sure Trump wouldn't save any French fries. Cheers!
      July 2, 2019 11:20 AM MDT

As much as I would enjoy seeing his brain cell splattered acrosss the hot pavement and hear the sounds of jubilant crowds worldwide cheering the American dictator's just demise, I would be worried that he would become a martyr to the cause of the brain-dead right and their looney believers. 

It's bad enought that the envangelical freakshow is prepared to canonize that fat f**cker and name their incest rape-babies after him. Imagine having cathedrals, monuments,  streets, and towns names after him.

This post was edited by Jon at July 2, 2019 6:20 PM MDT
      July 2, 2019 11:29 AM MDT

LOL I just read the first several words.  Kind of like a vitamin.  

THE ONLY REASON HE IS STILL ALIVE IS BECAUSE WE ALL FEAR WHAT YOU DO.  YES.

July 2, 2019 12:02 PM MDT

• Nah,  the best bet for recovery is to let it just fade away on its own.
      July 2, 2019 11:52 AM MDT

Ain't nobody got time for that any more.

Just because we have laid back and let it happen over and over again, our DEMOCRACY is being threatened by our own President.

It is not going to FADE away.  You and I will fade away first.  We are living in Russia now and we don't even see this.  

The laws are ignored, people are bored and no one is educated enough to know or care what is going on.

So, you and I will survive, of course.  We are SAVVY.  But, do we want to keep living?  That is the question.  Where do we go?  

Do we have the wherewithal to learn new languages?  Will any one hire us? LOL

Canada here we come?  I doubt if they will welcome me with opened arms when I have ZERO money.  I mean I will be living in a Cave in Sedona and robbing stores pretty soon.  Yes, it will all fade away.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 2, 2019 1:01 PM MDT
      July 2, 2019 11:58 AM MDT

• Well then get off your azz and do something instead of ranting on Answermug.
      July 2, 2019 1:37 PM MDT

I work smart not hard. I think, wait and even fast, if necessary when I am focused.  I am waiting.  I am waiting for any chance that will make any difference and I don't mean violence EVER.  I can dream about his demise for a sec and share and laugh about the release. He is really getting on my nerves regarding this 4th of July nausea, but nothing to the point of letting it ruin my day.  

Hope it is not ruining yours.  If it is, turn the channel and go to the next subject I guess.  

My opinion is my head-clearing of what I am listening to on the air.  Sometimes AS YOU KNOW it is FULL OF cowdung, but I am not Alex Jones.  

All it takes is one voice placed in the right moment in the history of time to affect change.  This is my stab at the lottery moment.  A moment I will never know happened because that is precisely the role I played in whatever. I am a cog in a wheel much larger than you or me.

But, I'll give it my all anyway.  Democracy is coming to the USA.  

From the fires of the homeless
    From the ashes of the gay
    Democracy is coming to the USA
    It's coming through a crack in the wall
    On a visionary flood of alcohol
    From the staggering account
    Of the Sermon on the Mount
    Which I don't pretend to understand at all
    It's coming from the silence
    On the dock of the bay,
    From the brave, the bold, the battered
    Heart of Chevrolet

It's coming from the sorrow in the street
    The holy places where the races meet
    From the homicidal bitchin'
    That goes down in every kitchen
    To determine who will serve and who will eat
    From the wells of disappointment
    Where the women kneel to pray
    For the grace of God in the desert here
    And the desert far away:

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 2, 2019 6:26 PM MDT
      July 2, 2019 1:44 PM MDT