Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Where did you go to get your last really good KNIFE MASSAGE? How much did you pay?

Where did you go to get your last really good KNIFE MASSAGE? How much did you pay?

Posted - July 3, 2019

Responses

When I was 5, I had to go under the knife. I had both jugular veins exposed by the surgeons. The bad thing was that someone failed to mix the anastesia correctly, so I got to feel the pain yet was unable to scream. How much did it cost? My mother had to sell her house. 
      July 3, 2019 11:43 AM MDT

This is UNBELIVABLE.  

I am so sorry.  I know that sounds kind of silly since it happened so long ago.  But it sounds so rough and horrid.  

What was supposed to be wrong with you?  
      July 3, 2019 11:47 AM MDT

I was bleeding in my brain and the doctors were injecting a dye to aid in X-Ray photos.  Why they had to cut my neck all-to-hell is a mystery to me. Then they started drilling holes in my skull. This was 1957, I think. Not much knowledge existed about brain surgery in those days. I survived the odds and turned out O.K. physically. Mentally--------- ? 
      July 3, 2019 2:21 PM MDT

I cannot believe this.  I mean I believe every word you say, but OH MY GODDDDD
      July 3, 2019 2:22 PM MDT

Next week, I will tell you about how my uncle pulled a man's head out of a hole in the windshield after an auto collision. (he survived too) 
      July 3, 2019 2:43 PM MDT