Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So it rained on the sb girlyman prez parade? Was that GOD'S way of telling him to stifle it/shut up, go away? A soggy time was had by all?

So it rained on the sb girlyman prez parade? Was that GOD'S way of telling him to stifle it/shut up, go away? A soggy time was had by all?

On the mall y'all? How many of you faithful were there to praise him?

Posted - July 5, 2019

Responses

I think it began to rain around mid-afternoon and at one point, it was raining very hard.  From the photos I saw, it didn't seem to keep people off the mall - looked pretty crowded.  CBS News barely showed any of the military hardware that was on display.  They showed the Air force flyover and one tank with a soldier standing next to it.  That was all.  
      July 5, 2019 6:30 AM MDT

Sturm und drang! Theatrical  bullsh**! That is the style of the sb girlyman American prez. Thank you for your reply L. We avoided all channcel but the one showing Wimbledon! We were well=rewarded! :)
      July 5, 2019 11:28 AM MDT

Good for you although I can't honestly say I could watch 10 hours of tennis - even if it was Wimbeldon. :)
      July 5, 2019 12:43 PM MDT

Well I don't think God works like that but maybe it should show the Trump supporters who believe God helped get Trump  elected think again - if God got Trump elected why would he rain on his parade. Anyway I thought it was pretty funny when Trump said during his speech that during the Revelation war  the US army took over British airports and airplanes - air plans hadn't even been invented at that time. Also when Trump was tweeting to get people to show up for his speech he said - maybe Aircraft One will do a fly by -  Aircraft One  is Putin's plan - Air Force One is Trump's plan so who knows what he was thinking when he said that. Cheers!
      July 5, 2019 9:17 AM MDT

He was hoping Putin would honor him with his presence.  CHEERS!
      July 5, 2019 11:03 AM MDT

YOU ARE VERY BRAVE Nanoose! You actually watched and listened to the sb girlyman American prez during his ego theft of the 4th of July? I am not brave at all. I stayed away. Far away. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      July 5, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

I'm LOVING that the media has hardly covered it so far.  LOL 

I don't see much.  That would be the BEST revenge of all.  

July 5, 2019 10:55 AM MDT

The only thing I saw was on the internet. So far no one gives a sh** except perhaps FAUX NEWS which I never watch. I am not in the habit of going slumming. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      July 5, 2019 11:32 AM MDT

• We Conservatives are a hearty lot. We're not like Libs who must stay indoors during a shower of rain. We've always heard that sh** and sugar will melt in a rainstorm. We had an enjoyable celebration of a historic occasion and a truly great nation. Anyone that has a problem with it can shut up, stifle it and go away. 
      July 5, 2019 11:07 AM MDT

I suppose you never heard the expression "Too stupid to come in out of the rain."
      July 5, 2019 12:45 PM MDT

What did you do?  Stand outside in an outdoor shower and watch your iPhone and pretend you were ONE with THE GOD oF the 4th?  

WE PROGRESSIVES did not even bother to acknowledge TRUMP.  We LIVED.  I suggest you try it.  Instead of staring at steel tanks. How thrilling.  WHOOOOO  ARCH CONSERVATIVE MOVE  $$$$$$ for nothing.  People are dyinjg and $$$$ for NO THING at all.  No one cares and most have contempt for this shiftless wastrel and his mindless minions.  Pretending they even know what it means to conserve anything.  
      July 5, 2019 12:50 PM MDT