Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Do you think a majority of guys online (chat rooms) MAINLY want naughty chats?

Do you think a majority of guys online (chat rooms) MAINLY want naughty chats?

I sometimes feel so lonely so might pop onto a friend chat site.. only thing is, they SAY to me they would love friends/chat, but a half hour in, or couple emails in, bring up naughty chat and while I LOVE to flirt, if I dont' engage right away, they stop the chat or stop emailing... not 'all' but I would say 75 percent have done this :(  Do any guys TRULY want to chat with a woman to get to know each other, and maybe down the road, flirt,  etc?

Posted - September 4, 2016

Responses

I don't speak for the majority of anything, but I know I don't.  I've been online since I was 15 or so, and not once has the idea of e-flirtation been of even vague interest to me.

September 5, 2016 1:20 AM MDT

• Sorry Baybreeze, but I'd say about 75% do.  :-(  

September 7, 2016 10:07 PM MDT

That is what I estimated it at roughly, too. It is sad.... it seems no guy wants to connect, laugh, or get to KNOW a woman.. do you think men in 'real' life are similar- that they might feign connection to get to have physical intimacy at times ? I hope the percentage is less in 'real ' life :/  What I'd give to find someone who wants to bond FIRST, connect, and be friends , without making any interaction about an end to physicality ... ty Jeep

September 7, 2016 10:53 PM MDT

YES!

September 7, 2016 11:48 PM MDT

• I think it's less in real life, my bf and I started just regular chatting, I think we built a good real foundation. We met before any intimate talk started, that's how it should be.  :-)  They're out there sweetie.  :-)

September 8, 2016 9:58 PM MDT