Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The sb prez and his peeps think he is SUPERMAN. His Krptonite is African American KAMALA HARRIS. Wanna see him brought to his knees?

The sb prez and his peeps think he is SUPERMAN. His Krptonite is African American KAMALA HARRIS. Wanna see him brought to his knees?

He is helpless in the presence of STRONG WOMEN. Even more so if they are African American and way smarter than he is. Stay tuned.

Posted - July 7, 2019

Responses

It is going to come down to WHO IS THE BEST CANDIDATE TO RIP TRUMP A NEW ONE?

That would be Sanders, Warren or Harris so far.    Biden is OVER.  He has already dropped the ball. No one is going to trust him to carry the ball to the finish line.  NOT ME  CERTAINLY.   What is he going to do when Trump starts making fun of him, hang his head like he did with Harris?  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 7, 2019 9:25 AM MDT
      July 7, 2019 9:19 AM MDT

Is Kamala Harris an African American? The term "African American" typically refers to descendants of enslaved black people who are from the United States.  Kamala Harris is not an African American nor is she what most would call an American black. She is half Jamaican and half Indian and her father says their ancestors owned slaves.  However, she’s trying to play the race card in the presidential election to attract the black vote. She tried to portray Joe Biden as a racist during the first Democratic debates. It would behoove people to do some background research of anyone running for any political office. before they jump on their bandwagon.
      July 8, 2019 12:28 AM MDT

You were duped. That is the lie that is being spread ru. I am very disappointed in you. I thought you had an independent brain but I can see that the programming is working. SIGH. You bought into it. How many more of you  are there out there who believes this lie and how many more lies will you believe so eagerly and willingly? Too bad. Thanks for showing up. No thanks for participating in the lie. My oh my oh my oh my. This post was edited by RosieG at July 8, 2019 2:06 AM MDT
      July 8, 2019 2:05 AM MDT