Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » From the "ORANGES" of the Russian investigation into him to the Revolutionary war airports what is the dumbest thing the sb prez ever said?

From the "ORANGES" of the Russian investigation into him to the Revolutionary war airports what is the dumbest thing the sb prez ever said?

No Collusion.
Make America Great Again
I am an extremely stable genius
I know more than the generals
I will never lie to you
I will appoint only THE BEST PEOPLE
I will drain the swamp
I can fix it
Everyone says so
We'll see what happens
He said he didn't do it/know about and I BELIEVE HIM
I don't even know her
Look at her. She is not my type.
I don't like people who were caught.
Why do we get folks from SH**hole countries? Why not from Norway?
We like each other. We are very good friends
You know I don't use teleprompters like the President. You shouldn't be allowed to use Teleprompters.
He golfs too much. As president I would be MUCH too busy to golf.
I have people in Hawaii checking that out and they have a lot of information (birther sh**)
Very soon Melania will have a news conference and prove she was here legally
I didn't know anything about it. You'll have to ask my attorney Michael Cohen

Posted - July 8, 2019

Responses

Oh, so many choices and each one a gem!  I can't help but think that the absolute, most profoundly dumb thing he said was that we took over the airports during the Revolutionary War.  If Trump had to take a citizenship test, he would fail and we could send him back to ... anywhere!
      July 8, 2019 8:36 AM MDT

He knows nothing. Why do you think he threatens to sue anyone who releases his grades from school? Because he is dumb as a brick wall and his grades reflect that. You know if his grades were great he'd have bragged about it and inundated his rallies with copies of his grades that he would pass out to the folks. He is ignorant because he is incurious about anything. I also think he is stupid. IQ number notwithstanding he probably had someone take the IQ test for him.  It happens all the time among the obscenely wealthy. They are too dumb to succeed on their own so they pay others to succeed for them. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply. You know what I think L? None of his peeps caught it. All of them thought what he said was true! That's why they feel sheepish and embarrassed and humiliated and dumb as brick walls because they didn't know it couldn't have happened. Why else the silence from them? No one is rushing to his defense. Atypical of the prodons. What could they possibly defend? Thank you for your reply m'dear!  :)
      July 8, 2019 9:27 AM MDT

I agree with you all around.  While they may have defended indefensible things he's said before, they just cannot do it this time around.  It's on video and he clearly said airports, not "our ports" as someone on another site suggested.  
      July 8, 2019 12:49 PM MDT

They are all on AUTOMATIC DEFLECT DEFEND DIVERT L. Not one prodon will ever admit the guy is nuts ignorant stupid dumb and dangerous. They are what they are and that is the problem. I don't know what the straw will be but eventually there will be something even they cannot abide. What that will be will of necessity be enormous. Maybe him diddling a 12-year-old girl on the front lawn of the White House in living color? Or gunning down his perceived enemies? Of course he is too cowardly to do it personally. He would sic some of his racist wackadoodle weaponized adoring worshippers to do it for him. SIGH.Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 9, 2019 2:06 AM MDT

Because to admit those things abut him is to admit those things about themselves.  Happy Tuesday. :)
      July 9, 2019 5:05 AM MDT

I suppose so. I wonder how "they" will spin this? Sigh. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      July 9, 2019 5:08 AM MDT

I'm sure they'll find a way!  Happy Tuesday. :)
      July 9, 2019 9:46 AM MDT

"Make America Great Again!"

Hmmm. I'd thought it was Trump's own campaign slogan, but recently learnt that no, it was used by a political faction or minor party in the 1930s.

I forget what it was called, but among other things its policies were deeply nationalist and isolationist.

Whether Trump knew this history I have no idea. He might have coined the sentence independently, thinking it was original. 
      July 9, 2019 2:31 AM MDT

He is a supreme IGNORAMUS Durdle. Perhaps someone else knew and told him about it. He certainly proves how abjectly stupid dumb/ignorant he is. He talked about airports during the Revolutionary War during his ego parade speech and when outed for it blamed a Teleprompter! Is there any doubt of the depth width breadth height of his dumb? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 9, 2019 5:12 AM MDT
      July 9, 2019 5:11 AM MDT

He's also know widely to be very thin-skinned, unable to take criticism.

July 9, 2019 6:45 AM MDT

This man is a GENIUS at managing to say even STUPIDER comments on a daily basis.  There is no way to choose based on STUPIDEST.

He keeps topping himself.

But... the thing that opened the door?  The one thing we knew should end his ability to even continue campaigning and they STILL let him?  Was when he begged RUSSIA in front of the WORLD to find Hilary's "missing" emails.  

RUSSIA, if you are listening, please find those thousands of emails that Hilary hid.  (paraphrased)

This was SO STUPID AND SO NOTEWORTHY, it is in the MUELLER REPORT.  

Keep talking, DUMMY.  
      July 9, 2019 9:53 AM MDT