Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If there never had been a President Obama would Joe Biden be YOUR choice for prez? What is Biden running on?

If there never had been a President Obama would Joe Biden be YOUR choice for prez? What is Biden running on?

His time as Obama's veep(8 years) or his many decades-long political activities?

Posted - July 8, 2019

Responses

Joe is a great comedian. If he were elected, the world would laugh rather than fight. Go Joe!
      July 8, 2019 5:25 AM MDT

Being a clown is all that's needed then? Thank you for your profoundly thoughtful analysis in reply to my profoundly serious question bh and Happy Monday.
      July 8, 2019 7:04 AM MDT

• Ole Joe has a record a mile long of which he has the unenviable task of defending. He can only wish that there was no Obama. Joe has his political career wrapped around him like the chains, locks and money boxes that encumbered Marley's Ghost. 
      July 8, 2019 8:04 AM MDT

I'm not sure if Biden would be my pick.  Yes, he does have the experience, but he also has a lot of baggage.  Naturally, over such a long period of time, anyone would have baggage.  Forty years ago, we all said things we probably would be ostracized for today.  Kamala Harris definitely threw him at the debate with the busing question and I was surprised that he was unable to think on his feet at that moment.  Each of the candidates has one or two good ideas, but none of them is the whole package for me.  If Biden turns out to be the candidate, I will vote for him, but he would not be my first choice.  
      July 8, 2019 8:25 AM MDT

I can not think of a Dem I would vote for. 

Trump was not my first choice. That was Mike Huckabee.
      July 8, 2019 9:07 AM MDT