Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wouldn't it be nice to JUST ONCE have the sb prez associated with someone of integrity honor and unimpeachable pedigree?

Wouldn't it be nice to JUST ONCE have the sb prez associated with someone of integrity honor and unimpeachable pedigree?

One time. One person. But no. They are all sleazebag perverted corrupt criminal thugs and dames and hookers and procurers and enablers and facilitators.

Just as is true of that PIG Harvey Weinstein so too it is true of that PIG Jeffry Epstein.

Everyone KNEW what was going with them. They looked the other way. Did nothing. Said nothing. Rolled with it. So are they not ALL GUILTY TOO?

So much for the rich and famous. And with whom they hang out. And who they seek out.

This will be in the news for a bigly length of time as all those mentioned will be investigated and have to testify about what they knew when they knew it. Such fun when the high and mighty are undone by their own evil indifference.

Some of our "favorite" folks may well be guilty too. If not of participating in diddlin g little girls then of knowing what was going on  and doing/saying nothing.

How would you like your little girls...13 or 14 years old...being used for sex and paid for it and forced to recruit other little girls? What would you do to the perverts who were guilty of diddling them and the perverts who knew about it and made no attempt to stop it? Your sb prez is one of them. He knew. Jeff was barred from MAR A LAGO for hitting on a young girl. Well?

Posted - July 9, 2019

Responses

• Well, if we eliminate the entire American Left and their supporters from consideration in our search for more appealing associations, we will at least move UP from that point. Although there are still some folks out there that would make good company, their numbers grow smaller. After all, this is America, where deception, immorality and disregard for the rule of law is the order of the day. We've been working diligently for decades to build a nation with an environment that makes it easier and more convenient to prey on children and abuse them. The dynamics are unworkable. The laws are on the books to prosecute such perverts, yet society is more interested in protecting the "civil liberties" of the perverse. If you give a mouse a cookie........
      July 9, 2019 7:34 AM MDT

Why would someone with integrity honor and unimpeachable pedigree want to be associated with Trump?
      July 9, 2019 12:57 PM MDT

You know me L. I'm just askin'! Thank you for your question. If I could answer I would. Happy Wednesday! :)
      July 10, 2019 2:20 AM MDT

It was a rhetorical question. :)  Happy Wednesday. :)
      July 10, 2019 7:33 AM MDT