Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » To all y'all who follow the sb teleprompter prez on Twitter. Does he tweet you back? Will he chat witcha or does he just RANT RAVE ATTACK?

To all y'all who follow the sb teleprompter prez on Twitter. Does he tweet you back? Will he chat witcha or does he just RANT RAVE ATTACK?

He just lectures. He just does he rally speeches. He doesn't engage in a two-way conversation for any reason?

Posted - July 10, 2019

Responses

He just tweets his "thoughts" - re tweets other peoples tweets that agree with his "thoughts" and blocks people that disagree with his "thoughts".  But yesterday an appeals judge ruled that Trump can't block people - I'm sure he will keep doing it but now he will be breaking a law and one day I'm sure he will be charged and sued and maybe even get banned from twitter. Cheers!  
      July 10, 2019 8:33 AM MDT

He can't ALWAYS have his way you say? He can't block people who refuse to kiss his corpulent a**, roll over, play dead,  let him have his way with them? That should shock the sb teleprompter prez bigly. He can't stand people defying him. He can't stand people ridiculing him. He can't stand people who find him disgusting degenerate disreputable distasteful and distrustful. He will double down on that judge. He will double down on everyone. He loves to double down. It's the only exercise he gets. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Wednesday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 10, 2019 12:43 PM MDT
      July 10, 2019 12:42 PM MDT

I will lay a bet.  If I were to get on TWITTER and start TWEETING THAT PR(ck?   I would get him to answer me eventually.  

I know how to maneuver that pig.  It would take awhile but I know I could do it.  
      July 10, 2019 9:33 AM MDT

I just wonder if it is always a one-way street? Does the little guy have a crack at the sb teleprompter prez so that sb teleprompter prez would answer politely? How it works I don't have a clue. Why anyone wants to track his crap I cannot fathom. I guess they find him entertaining. I 'd rather watch paint dry. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      July 10, 2019 12:34 PM MDT

I am not on Twitter. 

I do find it funny referring to him as teleprompter President.....Obama was also called that.
      July 10, 2019 12:39 PM MDT