Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » How do I delete Answermug ?

How do I delete Answermug ?

I'm tired of people not taking my questions seriously. Every time I ask people have to make a joke of it. This site should be called Joke Mug. Its not funny it's pissing  off. How do I deactivate AnswerMug ? 

Posted - July 10, 2019

Responses

Just go away.  No one cares whether you delete or not.

You'll just come back with another name and another OBVIOUS line of questions about whining about how all the other sites throw you off.

Just go away, please.  If you are unhappy, no one is begging you to stay here.  

Go find Troll's Anonymous or someplace you will be welcome.  
      July 10, 2019 10:19 AM MDT

I have no idea ... but you could just stop coming to the site.
      July 10, 2019 10:20 AM MDT

It's really easy.  I'm sure it knows how to delete.  It just wants to ANNOUNCE his/her dipappointment in everyone.  WHO CARES. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 10, 2019 11:56 AM MDT
      July 10, 2019 10:22 AM MDT

• I can understand your frustration if ALL of the responses coming your way are flippant or dismissive.  That shouldn't happen.  I can assure you that there are some really awesome people here at the mug and given time they will accept you into the fold.  Just blend in for awhile.  Post some pictures of young twinks, correct everyone's grammar, wear a vanilla scented trash bag, talk about Trump ad nauseum, Join in on a battle of the bands.  Just don't let it get you down.  Right now you may feel like the runt of the litter, but over time you'll carve out your little niche at the Mug and everyone will recognize you for it.  Don't always expect others to drop in on your post.  Go out there and mingle with the mad and merry masses on their own turf.  There's a friend waiting to be found just about anywhere.  Ultimately if this site just isn't you, then deleting an account is quite simple.  JA won't hold anyone prisoner.  In the meantime, pull up a chair.  Lend us your ear.  Speak softly and carry a big stick.  And WOW us all with your own personal schtick. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 10, 2019 11:56 AM MDT
      July 10, 2019 10:34 AM MDT

Yes
    :)

And Twinkle Dink is one of the nicest.
      July 10, 2019 10:39 AM MDT

• Raising an overflowing cup of goodwill and gratitude to you, Welby.  Cheers!

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 10, 2019 2:48 PM MDT
      July 10, 2019 10:57 AM MDT

You are very welcome!

And thank YOU!
      July 10, 2019 2:49 PM MDT

I've seen your posts and questions and haven't really answered any of them. but I do know that the three people who have posted thus far, Twinkle, Biden is OLD and Walt - -all three are very forthright and fun all-around people who will answer your questions how they best see applies.

I've found, for me, that one of the most interesting things about posting questions here on the site --  is when someone answers with answers that surprise me and/or are unexpected to what I thought I might get. I've learned to let go of expectations and just go for it!

But, if you're mad, your'e mad -- for me, I've very seldom, if ever, gotten mad from people's responses.

Like Twinkle Dink suggested, maybe just keep at it for a while.

Or if you decide to leave. do what you think best.

Either way, be well -- 

July 10, 2019 10:47 AM MDT

Wow.  That was so great.  That is worthy of someone who makes decisions for a living.  
      July 10, 2019 11:56 AM MDT

Ha!
    Hey, thanks!

(But I guess I left out the part about once I make a decision, I second-guess myself over and over and over again! Ha!)
      July 10, 2019 2:47 PM MDT

• Yeah  its true.  Nobody cares about you or your posts.
      July 10, 2019 10:59 AM MDT

Try posting something of interest, not just your Drama du Jour.  We all have our own problems - maybe we don't want to be asked to solve yours.
      July 10, 2019 11:03 AM MDT

You too can be part of the Mug dustbin of history.  Have at it.  What will you return as, that is the question.  
      July 10, 2019 11:53 AM MDT

You cannot delete answermug...you can only delete your account. The Mug is here to stay. Like Twinkle said...have some fun.
      July 10, 2019 11:59 AM MDT

Hey.  You don't know who this is.  He might be working for Trump.  He might be a Russian spy.  He could own the whole INTERNET.  
      July 10, 2019 12:00 PM MDT

You can use description box to let people know what kind of answers you're expecting to any particular question!
      July 10, 2019 1:04 PM MDT

ok 

open your browser to answermug

grab a hammer 

smack your screen with the hammer and make sure only answermug is open in your browser (this will also delete any other programs/sites that are open, so this is very important)

voila, answermug is gone 
      July 10, 2019 1:17 PM MDT

you were sworn not to tell.  You cannot be trusted.  No WONDER THEY LET YOU IN HERE.  

July 10, 2019 1:20 PM MDT

• I got to hand it to you, god (with a little g), that made me laugh.
      July 10, 2019 2:45 PM MDT