Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Music » Ooo that smell. Can't you smell that smell?

Ooo that smell. Can't you smell that smell?

Oo-oo that smell, the smell of death's around you. 
Angel of darkness is upon you, Stuck a needle in your arm.
So take another toke, have a blow for your nose...

Posted - July 10, 2019

Responses

•   July 10, 2019 11:13 AM MDT

...because nothing says southern Rock like an adorable British twink snorting flowers

July 10, 2019 11:16 AM MDT

• Did Sharrona queef again?
      July 10, 2019 11:18 AM MDT

July 10, 2019 12:09 PM MDT

WOW.  I always HATED that song because I NEVER listened to the WORDS.

THAT IS GREAT.  You just made me a fan of this song.  I hate anything to do with STINK.  That word?  I hate it.  I hate smells that are bad and especially body odor smells.  They embarrass me.  GO FIGURE. Nothing else embarrasses me but talking about things that SMELL do.  So this song was something I hated because I thought they were talking about SEX.  ICKY SMELL, no?  Like that stale smell, I mean?  Yukko.  

But DEATH and this horrifying message? THAT IS AMAZING.

I like that death stuff.

But I still HATE that 3 Dog Night song.  
      July 10, 2019 11:19 AM MDT

Now don't be abusive to the Dogs. Just because at least one of the band members wrote that anti-drug party song thing, there was a member, Chuck Negron, who became addicted to heroin and was kicked outta the band. Several years ago, we attended a Three Dog Night concert. Took the wife, kid, 87 year old mother, 4 nieces and nephews, sister and her husband. They did a great concert. 
      July 10, 2019 12:00 PM MDT

The best part of this is?  I was wrong. They did not sing the song I was trying to remember.  They are totally innocent. Sorry, 3 Dog.  
      July 10, 2019 1:23 PM MDT

I'm not a HUGE fan of southern Rock but I love this song so much. It has a great und and the lyrics are simpy awesome.

I'm glad you liked it and it makes me happy when I turn someone on to spomething  like this
      July 10, 2019 5:53 PM MDT

Are you saying that this song isn't about weed?? WHAT???? 

Now I've got to find a new tune to smoke to..... this is devastating! 
      July 13, 2019 10:41 PM MDT