Active Now

Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Sports » Would you believe this is the same person as the one who enjoys going around killing giraffes and zebras?
Bez

Would you believe this is the same person as the one who enjoys going around killing giraffes and zebras?

On this picture she looks like a normal girl who likes animals. So what the hell happened? How in the world did she come to have two such polarised personalities? I didn't know that was even possible.

Posted - September 5, 2016

Responses

Here is the story for those who care: http://pictures-of-cats.org/brainwashed-12-year-old-girl-hunter-who-loves-killing-animals-is-similar-to-brainwashed-13-year-old-isis-boy-who-murdered-prisoner.html

For the first few thousand years of human history, war was identical to hunting, and the first responsibility of a king was to be pretty good in the area of national defense. That is why men have always been more concerned about hunting than most other subjects.

How you analyze this subject is up to you.

September 5, 2016 12:51 PM MDT
  • Bez

September 5, 2016 1:02 PM MDT

why kill zebras and giraffes? reason?

just for fun huh?? why?

September 5, 2016 4:52 PM MDT
  • Bez

Maybe those animals aren't on an endangered or protected list yet, but it's only a matter of time before they do end up on such a list if that girl carries on killing them just for the hell of it. What did those creatures do to her? If she enjoys hunting and killing, why can't she target obnoxious, unwanted vermin such as wasps? If she does that she will also be doing people a favour by preventing them from getting stung. I'm sure the powers-that-be could think of better ways to raise income than hunting.

September 5, 2016 5:55 PM MDT
  • Bez

I have no idea why. The only way to find out would be to ask that girl herself.

September 5, 2016 5:56 PM MDT

As long as her hunting is legal and ethical, I say good for her.
    It is a shame that there are people on the internet calling for harm or even death to come to this beautiful young lady.
      September 6, 2016 7:05 AM MDT
  • Bez

I wouldn't go as far as to kill her, but I think she should be exposed for the sicko she is. Don't try to tell me she's not a sicko, she's a bloodthirsty little horror who loves posting pictures of herself doing those things for all the world to see. Then she posts another picture of herself petting a cat. Can't you see she is saying "Look at me, I'm a sick psycho bitch from hell, I've got a split personality, I'm Miss Jekyll-and-Hyde!". What normal person (of any age or gender) would want to brag about that? The fact that she's behaving like this at 12 speaks volumes about her future adulthood, doesn't it? I dread to think what she'll be like in a few years' time.

September 6, 2016 8:53 AM MDT

Good Lord, I can see who is the sick one here....and it's not the kid ! 

September 6, 2016 7:07 PM MDT
  • Bez

I'm certainly not sick, ElChappo. Re-read my last comment and try again. Maybe the penny will drop this time.

September 6, 2016 7:14 PM MDT

That confirms my thought...

September 6, 2016 7:25 PM MDT
  • Bez

Perhaps you would care to explain. What exactly do you mean?

September 6, 2016 7:45 PM MDT

Didn't the penny drop this time ?

September 6, 2016 7:50 PM MDT
  • Bez

No, ElChappo, it did not. Tell me, why do you think I am "sick"?

September 6, 2016 7:55 PM MDT

Do you believe all hunters are sickos? Do you eat meat? If so, you know someone has to kill the animals before you can eat that burger/steak/bacon/etc?
      September 6, 2016 8:20 PM MDT

• Maybe she only like carnivores.

September 6, 2016 8:22 PM MDT
  • Bez

How is that "obvious", Capnron? What do you mean?

September 7, 2016 6:58 AM MDT

Andy B.... I see you closed comments on the other  rant against the 13 year old girl... Good idea since the majority of the MANY posts thought you were waaaaaaaay out of line !

September 10, 2016 5:43 AM MDT