Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Communication » I have been watching VERY funny youtube videos about guys scamming the scammers.

I have been watching VERY funny youtube videos about guys scamming the scammers.

One guy inserted a virus and shut down all of their computers. Where can I learn how to do that?

Posted - July 11, 2019

Responses

Russia.  Now I can see why a TRUMP could be sorely tempted.  Just give us a power we WANT like your dream and I'm right there with ya.  
      July 11, 2019 1:09 PM MDT

One of the guys is Russian...doing something good and productive. I can't believe they taught all of those Indians how to speak Russian.
      July 11, 2019 1:12 PM MDT

Once I kind of scammed a credit card company - it was during the North American auto crises in the 70's or 80's. I owed them $2800  - I was laid off and way behind on payments so they said if I could come up with $1800 they would call it square and I said I'll see what I can do. Then I went out and borrowed $1800 from my father in law then went to the credit card company and told them I could only come up with $1200 and they agreed to except it as payment in full. After we signed the papers I gave them the check for $1800 and told them to bring me back my change. The look on their faces was priceless. Cheers!
      July 11, 2019 2:18 PM MDT