Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » i know we have some resident gays but where are the LESBIANS ??????

i know we have some resident gays but where are the LESBIANS ??????

Posted - July 12, 2019

Responses

Some of them might be hiding in the liquor cabinet. ;) :) This post was edited by Merlin at July 12, 2019 2:20 PM MDT
      July 12, 2019 7:54 AM MDT

Perhaps they don't regard this site as good enough for them. 
      July 12, 2019 8:11 AM MDT

You must be psychic. I was thinking that yesterday, but decided not to ask the question. There were a few here a few years ago and spent much of their time in the adult room. They all disappeared within a month. Maybe there is a similar site for LGBTQ.
      July 12, 2019 8:55 AM MDT

July 12, 2019 11:50 AM MDT

• Ironically enough the two women kissing in that graphic aren't even lesbians, lol. 
      July 12, 2019 12:15 PM MDT

You didn't get her!
      July 13, 2019 12:19 PM MDT

There were at least a couple here for quite a while.
    SapphicHeart was one. We were friends till it fizzled out due, I think, to insufficient shared interests.
    I remember her warmly.
    There was another openly gay woman, an Australian, who seemed to just fade away.
    There were probably others who just didn't announce themselves.
    Perhaps if they met it was via the private messages.
    I'm certain there would be much more gay activity on larger social sites.
      July 12, 2019 12:11 PM MDT

I miss both of them on here!
      July 12, 2019 1:09 PM MDT

If I "gender identify" as a lesbian in a man's body, does that count?!?
      July 12, 2019 1:11 PM MDT

If you identify as a woman in a man's body, and a woman who loves women romantically and sexually, then you count as queer, yes.
    The LGBTIQ... spectrum embraces all the variations that fall between the cracks of the dominant heterosexual male-female paradigm.
    Within queer communities, people are polymorphous in their preferences.
      July 12, 2019 1:18 PM MDT

All men are male lesbians.
      July 13, 2019 9:43 AM MDT

• I'm pantssexual.

Whatever you've got in there,  I'm probably interested. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 13, 2019 9:44 AM MDT
      July 12, 2019 1:53 PM MDT

Sounds good to me. So was my first wife...until she switched sides totally. A good reason she's my ex.
      July 13, 2019 9:45 AM MDT

I scared them all away.  They have absolutely NO sense of humor, talk only about how they are misunderstood and angry and depressed.

I answered them.  I have total compassion for the suffering.  But when you make being gay the reason for it?  I am gonna laugh in your face.  
      July 12, 2019 1:57 PM MDT

• I'm not a sad lesbian. 

Oh wait, I'm not even a lesbian. 
    Well, I'm not a sad gay.  I'm happy!  Probably too happy.
      July 12, 2019 2:09 PM MDT

This NOT about YOU.  GOD.

LOL

this is about the lesbos that were on here sob sistering the whole site.  They got UNDER my skin.

To put it mildly.  Everything was SO sad and poetic and BORING as HELL.

They were OFFENDED by me.  HAAA HAAA

I was not impressed by their angst.

YOU ARE A RIOT AND THAT IS WHY I ALWAYS GRAVITATED TO THE GAY MEN.  I can be myself with them  No one gets offended. And for some WEIRD reason the LESBOS always WANT me.  WHY ME GOD? This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at July 13, 2019 9:49 AM MDT
      July 12, 2019 2:13 PM MDT

• Its true.  I love you, Sharona! 
    That special gay gene I have in my DNA just draws me to you.

July 12, 2019 2:17 PM MDT

NO NO NO

LESBIANS are drawn to me. NOT GAY BOYS.  

I don't want that.  I love the gay boys because they are NOT drawn to me.
      July 13, 2019 9:52 AM MDT

• LOL!  I saw that.  I posted my response and then afterward noticed you had amended yours which kind of left mine out of context, but it still stands.  I do like you and the GIF kiss is only meant to signify friendship.  I'm just not sure the two of us could make anything more serious than that work out no matter how hard we tried.
      July 13, 2019 10:00 AM MDT

there was one "girl" here who was a lesbian... until they finally told us the whole thing had been a sham and she was actually a he. their screen name was cera Marie or just cera or something like that. it's too bad they're gone because they were really chill and fun, even after they told us they played us most people just let it go

they were on answerbag too
      July 13, 2019 9:50 AM MDT

I never heard of them.  Or him or her.  

But that is not what I am talking about.  This was going on about two years ago now.  I cannot even remember the names.  One in particular was on my last nerve.  She kept trying to turn everything I said into some drama that had nothing to do with anything I was trying to say.

This sounds horrible like I have something against gay women. NO. NO WAY.  The cool ones are very cool.  I just did not gel with the very serious, long suffering woman who blogged all the time about her angst on here. 

Lots of people liked her I guess.  She was not my cup of tea.
      July 13, 2019 9:56 AM MDT

gay
    /ɡā/
    Learn to pronounce
    adjective
    adjective: gay; comparative adjective: gayer; superlative adjective: gayest

dated
    lighthearted and carefree.
    "Nan had a gay disposition and a very pretty face"
    synonyms: cheerful, cheery, merry, jolly, lighthearted, mirthful, jovial, glad, happy, bright, in good spirits, in high spirits, joyful, elated, exuberant, animated, lively, sprightly, vivacious, buoyant, bouncy, bubbly, perky, effervescent, playful, frolicsome; More
      July 13, 2019 9:48 AM MDT

• I am so confused. 
    I don't even know what you mean. 
    I'm not sure if this is humor or something else.
    This happened a few times to me yesterday too.
    I feel as though my poor noggin is becoming denser everyday.  
    Surely you know that I am fully aware of the word gay and its various definitions.
      July 13, 2019 9:55 AM MDT

You are?  And here I thought being a friend of gays for years entitled me to tell you what I know.  LOLOL

This is a JOKE.  I don't know crap compared to someone who IS. 
      July 13, 2019 9:58 AM MDT