Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do strippers in the southern hemisphere spin around their poles in the opposite direction as strippers in the northern hemisphere?

Do strippers in the southern hemisphere spin around their poles in the opposite direction as strippers in the northern hemisphere?

Posted - July 16, 2019

Responses

• This is worth more study. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 16, 2019 5:34 PM MDT
      July 16, 2019 11:29 AM MDT

OIndeed. I'm waiting to see if Twinkle Dink can give us some enlightenment from his perspective given his background...
      July 16, 2019 11:47 AM MDT

Haha! :D

Have never had the luxury of watching a live pole dancer.
    Have enjoyed watching gorgeous young men doing it on TV.

But I can say that water travels deosil down a plughole in the Southern hemisphere; it's a myth that it twists widdershins.
      July 16, 2019 11:59 AM MDT

Gaelic...Learned two new words today.
      July 16, 2019 3:11 PM MDT

Deosil and widdershins. Fun words...what do they mean?
      July 16, 2019 5:22 PM MDT

clockwise and counterclockwise---I never saw them before and they were obviously not typos.

It's worth it to Google them.
      July 17, 2019 11:30 AM MDT

Why/ You did it for me. Thanks, buddy.
      July 17, 2019 12:09 PM MDT

Is it true that they "hang" differently?
      July 16, 2019 12:29 PM MDT

No, unless you were viewing them from outer space through and ultra-powerful telescope. ;)
    I've lived in both hemispheres.
    How a man hangs depends more on his age than any other factor.
    Though temperature and emotions can certainly play a big part.
      July 16, 2019 3:24 PM MDT

A well-known fact among industry insiders and tailors is that most men dress to the left.

Those who study medicine will attest to the positioning of the testicles for this choice. For most men, the left testicle tends to hang lower than the right testicle due to its weight and volume.

A majority of men naturally dress left since the left testicle hangs slightly lower than the right testicle.

This theory is made more interesting by the common occurrence of the left testicle hanging lower in right-handed man. And the opposite for left-handed men. An anatomical arrangement that keeps the two testicles from squeezing against each other when a man sits down.

July 18, 2019 11:35 PM MDT

Come to think of it, Have noticed one testicle hangs slightly lower than the other but never gave it a second thought - didn't even think to question which side.
    I noticed more how tight or lose the scrotum hung. First man I lived with was 11 years older. He had a huge amount of loose skin, the balls dangled low. Not sure, but I think it was because he didn't wear underpants - often prefered a sarong to trousers. This post was edited by inky at July 21, 2019 4:56 PM MDT
      July 20, 2019 8:26 PM MDT

• After investigating this long and hardhard. It appears only this black woman can stripper pole twirl in reverse 

July 16, 2019 3:12 PM MDT

Probably more to do with left or right-handed strength than coriolis forces of the planet.
      July 16, 2019 3:25 PM MDT

Wow! Splendid analaysis , Bookworm!

I was toying with the hypothesis that it had something to do with lighting and that the white girl is doing the stripper pole exposed to in-direct lighting whereas the black girl has a single sourceof lighting,; the window.

That said, Black absobs light while white defelcts light, that black girl is literally being pulled towards the window.

Once she passes the window she simply makes a small,  non-noticable tug which causes her to continue rotation once more. Through these repetitive actions, she is able to build up velocity and maintain an impressive twirl!

As for that white chick twirl, no more questions. My brain hurts and I'm to damn old to dig up recollections of high school physics class This post was edited by Jon at July 16, 2019 6:18 PM MDT
      July 16, 2019 6:16 PM MDT

No, but...

July 16, 2019 5:24 PM MDT

• Dude.  That's funny.  I love it.  Actually made me laugh.
      July 16, 2019 5:33 PM MDT

I looked at that and was like, "What does th..." Derp

LOL

My brain doesn't function on all cylinders sometimes
      July 16, 2019 6:03 PM MDT

• I have to say, that during all my time as an erotic dancer
    (also known as the more common...stripper) 
    I never spent much time "going up" the pole. 
    More often than not I found myself "going down". 
    Hold that dirty thought you're thinking for a minute. 
    I would definitely "work the pole"
    but I did most of my writhing with feet still planted on the ground. 
    So, my technique would often be to slide and slither up and down and all around it. 
    Fun, and I suppose entertaining but there were always others more advanced than me. 
    As was always the case I found myself relying more on my good looks than my talents. 
    Hey, whatever puts the dollars in the g-string right? 
    As to your very clever question, Mr. Goat.
    I have at times seen performers who almost defy gravity
    as well as a multitude of unwritten morality laws,

but I say it doesn't really even matter which way one spins while riding the pole,
    Just being on the pole makes me feel sky high

and you've never really expressed a preference in whether I go right or left
    So, methinks Its simply in the action that one finds the satisfaction.
    Am I right?  Or am I right?

This is a photograph
    of famous aerialist and pole dancer, Davide Zongali
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 16, 2019 6:23 PM MDT
      July 16, 2019 5:53 PM MDT

Well there it is..
    Straight for an expert.
    I'll tell you that in regards to your comment about preference  "whether you go right or left",
    It makes no difference to me:  left, right, up, down.

Only you do that voodoo that you do so well.
    I'm dying to see what you can accomplish with a cork screw

July 16, 2019 6:27 PM MDT