Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I guess all you who are a multiplicity of ethnicity would go back to wherever the greatest percentage of you began. What else could you do?

I guess all you who are a multiplicity of ethnicity would go back to wherever the greatest percentage of you began. What else could you do?

So you take trump seriously and want very much to please him so you will GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM except that isn't as easy to do as it appears.

You are a rainbow a kaleidoscope a tapestry of ethnicities. How big a percent of which you may not know. So where do you go back to? Where did the biggest portion proportion of you begin? See what I mean? Not easy.

Posted - July 18, 2019

Responses

I love America so no need to leave it. 

That is the point "America love it or Leave it" 

If I believed there was a better country out there I would go there. 
      July 18, 2019 6:26 AM MDT

Of course you are excluded completely from the trump who tells us to GO BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM. He HATES DISSENT and you always agree with everything he does says thinks did will do. He has no hate for you because you do not dissent or vent you comply. However I did have an Aussie Answermug pal answer the question seriously and of course an Aussie has no dog in the trump fight but he showed up and answered anyway. Thank you for your reply m2c. You will never be a problem for trump. You are his rock. Sigh.
      July 18, 2019 6:33 AM MDT

He did not word it well. He should not have said "go back to where you came from".....I do not like the phrasing. I certainly would not have said it that way. I would say what I said in my answer. 
      July 18, 2019 7:10 AM MDT

Have you considered applying for Sarah Sanders' old job, since you sing the Trump line perfectly on key and believe that his poop doesn't stink?
      July 18, 2019 11:43 PM MDT

Oh, yes I do. When a demented megalomaniac manbaby has his tiny orange claws on the launch codes of the world's largest nuclear arsenal, it behooves everybody to be nervous, not just Americans. His trained seals are urging him to push the button, heedless of the megatons of retaliation that will come back. Pompeo scares me as much as Trump does, Bolton possibly more so.
      July 18, 2019 7:33 AM MDT

The four women in question do love America---they're just smart enough to realize that Trump is the greatest danger to the continued existence of America.

So, like you, there is no need for them to leave America.

(And the comprehension of my answer is meant to be precise, please do not increase its extension.) 
      July 18, 2019 9:27 AM MDT

• I would go anywhere, anytime and start over if I disliked this country and lived here in misery and despair the way some claim. But, there are many who want to go through life, sitting in sackcloth and ashes proclaiming their grief and woe, yet making a living off their professional victim status. You couldn't force 'em out at gun point. It's a scam that grew old and tired long ago.
      July 18, 2019 8:14 AM MDT