Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So far we've had two WORLD WARS . When do you think our first GALAXY WAR or UNIVERSAL WAR will occur?

So far we've had two WORLD WARS . When do you think our first GALAXY WAR or UNIVERSAL WAR will occur?

Over sky rights or planetary possession or stars? Where will they be fought? How will they be fought? Who will police the universe? What type of military will it take to fight them? Will we use STAR WARS or STAR TREK as a guide?

Posted - July 19, 2019

Responses

Imo it's highly likely that a species must evolve beyond war before the stars can be achievable.
      July 19, 2019 2:55 AM MDT

You know NASA is now planning another journey to the moon. This time they are talking about all the minerals found there. I think there will be wars over such things R. Maybe reaching the stars to fight interstellar wars is far away timewise but the moon? Don't you think Russia or other interested parties might object to that and challenge us? Who owns rights to the moon? Is it the Wild West and the best gunslingers gets it? I dunno R. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      July 19, 2019 3:08 AM MDT

• After an extended absence from answerMug, it is so nice to be back again.  I remember you well from my time here as WingedWonder.  I recall posting  Kylie Minogue videos in a playful effort to annoy you.  So great to see you're still here.  I missed everyone while I was away.

Just for old times sake...

Unfortunately this is not a Stock Aiken Waterman production.
    I know how much you loved those.  LOL!

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 19, 2019 4:41 AM MDT
      July 19, 2019 4:31 AM MDT

Kylie doesn't annoy me all that much - we share a birthday. She needs a megaphone to whisper sweet nothings in her bf's ear, that's all.
    It was the plastic muzak from the SAW sausage machine that I really didn't like.
      July 19, 2019 4:40 AM MDT

• Hey Rosie,
    I stopped by your post to say "Hi" to Slartibarfast.
    I thought it might be rude to leave without taking the time to answer your question.
    I wish I had as much faith in the human race to believe what Slartibartfast hopes for,
    but I know how people are, at their core, and I am of the mindset that
    if we ever make it to the stars we will see war there as well.
    Perhaps the size of which has never been seen before.
    Let's face it.  The Government is gonna want to militarize it.
    Corporations are gonna want to commercialize the venture and capitalize on it.
    Sadly it will never be just about discovery and the advancement of our species.
    IMHO.  Well, maybe not so humble.  LOL!
    Happy Friday, Rosie.
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead! 

Sending you a glitter rainbow...

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at July 19, 2019 4:56 AM MDT
      July 19, 2019 4:40 AM MDT

You are ONE SMART COOKIE Twink. I would have been very offended if you didn't at least stop by and say hi to me . I'm glad I provided a way for you to contact R. He's a very good guy. We've been pals since way back when on Answerbag aeons ago. Were you ever on Answerbag? Did we ever meet and greet here on Answermug when your moniker was elsewise otherwise? Anyway I LOVE RAINBOWS AND GLITTER AND UNICORNS. You just gifted me with two out of three of my favorite things. Very kind and thoughtful of you. As for my question the world is now in the control of a racist prig. Anything is possible.  The evil kind of  possible of course I see no hope for good while he is still operational. 63 million American citizens voted for him in 2016. So there are at least 63 million who approve of racist prigs. Depressing as he**! SIGH.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday m'dear!  :) This post was edited by RosieG at July 19, 2019 5:04 AM MDT
      July 19, 2019 5:03 AM MDT