Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Which bad groups contain good people? Pedophiles, rapists, racists,murderers, devil worshippers, traitors too?

Which bad groups contain good people? Pedophiles, rapists, racists,murderers, devil worshippers, traitors too?

Posted - July 20, 2019

Responses

I know this does not answer your question directly, but I have all kinds of true life stories. So this local chick's husband died of cancer at age 30, and that may have triggered a killing spree. She got drunk with some guy and they robbed another drunk guy. They killed him  and carved some Satanical comments on his chest. All these people were from my old suburban neighborhood. Anyway, she got many years behind bars and she might be out now. Creepy! 
      July 20, 2019 10:53 AM MDT

That's ok bh. I think you have a book in you though. Write down all those true stories. I got nuthin' like that in my past to write about. Are you familiar with the author Damon Runyon? He wrote stories about all the folks he knew in New York. Real characters!. Same thing with John Steinbeck too He wrote about folks in Monterey and Carmel California whom he knew. Write about what you know about and I betcha there'll be an audience for it. Because I'm of Armenian descent I like William Saroyan's books. As an Armenian American who lived in Fresno (where lots of Armenians live) he wrote stories about people just like the ones I knew growing up. Thank you for your reply! :)
      July 21, 2019 6:37 AM MDT