Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Is the EXTREME HEAT GOD'S punishing Y'ALL for electing trump? He punished us for LGBTQ folks right? Why not trump?

Is the EXTREME HEAT GOD'S punishing Y'ALL for electing trump? He punished us for LGBTQ folks right? Why not trump?

Posted - July 20, 2019

Responses

Every July, it gets hot. No one is punishing anyone. 
      July 20, 2019 10:13 AM MDT

I read that this weekend will be the hottest in recorded history in America bh. Please get your head out of the sand and stop being a climate change caused by homo saps truth denier. You are smarter than  that. Don't play dumb to please others in your political party. Thank you for your reply. Keep cool. Stay cool. Be cool. This post was edited by RosieG at July 21, 2019 4:48 AM MDT
      July 21, 2019 4:37 AM MDT

If that's the case, I should be walking around in a 65 degree bubble.  I didn't vote for Trump.  It has been very hot in NYC and it doesn't help that all that heat is reflected back up from the sidewalks and roads.  Right now, it is 98 with a real feel of 104.  I'm going to have an enormous electric bill this month as I've had the air conditioners going much more than normal.  I try to keep it on in one room at a time - wherever I spend most time.  
      July 20, 2019 1:01 PM MDT

Condolences my friend. You know what Southern California Edison pulled on us? i called them a couple of weeks ago because I had not received a bill. I was told they will not know what I owe until sometime after July 25! That will be TWO MONTHS of A/C usage. Last year's highest bill for one month was about $170. We keep it at 83 not 78 as is recommended. We have fans we use as well. So I'm guessing it will be maybe $400 by the time we get it? They said July 25 would be the EARLIEST they would know. I asked why and got a bunch of gibberish that made no sense, They probably DON'T KNOW why. The system is all bollexed up. So  the sword of Damocles hangs over our heads by a very slender thread. Our temps from today on?    102, 100, 99, 100 , 101, 100, 101, 100! There is no way we can live in Hemet in the summer without using our air conditioner. I'll let you know when I get the bill how much it was for L. I will start off by asking if you are sitting down! Sheesh. Thank you for your reply!
      July 21, 2019 4:47 AM MDT

No, you can't live without air conditioning with temps like that.  I'm sorry you're going to get hit with such a big bill all at once, but I'm sure you'll have put away last month's money and not spent it.  I'm waiting to see what my bill will be this month.  While central air is really nice, it costs more,  With window A/Cs, you can opt to cool just the room you're in.  Happy Sunday. :)
      July 21, 2019 7:50 AM MDT

July is hot....always is. I remember as a kid being told we had to stay inside cause it was too hot to be outside. 
    It is July and July is hot. 
      July 21, 2019 5:38 AM MDT

July and August are NYC's hottest months, but this past week, the heat has been relentless.  Last night at 10:30 PM, it was still 93 degrees.  That's not the usual.  This morning, it's already 88 and with the humidity, it feels like 93,  
      July 21, 2019 7:52 AM MDT