Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Don't everybody post at once.

Don't everybody post at once.

Posted - July 22, 2019

Responses

• All this activity and craziness on here was too overwhelming for me. It's hard to keep up with it all.

July 22, 2019 7:51 AM MDT

Please let me know when it's my turn.
      July 22, 2019 8:33 AM MDT

• It's been your turn for days.
      July 22, 2019 8:36 AM MDT

Well why didn't anyone tell me? This post was edited by Jane S at July 22, 2019 9:22 AM MDT
      July 22, 2019 8:39 AM MDT

Alright...I'll let someone else have a chance.
      July 22, 2019 8:51 AM MDT

I'm sure the "Excuse Lists" of not posting are long.
    Here.  Please allow me to begin with mine.
    1.  I'm landscaping a backyard and hill for a wedding and then reception on August 2nd and 3rd.  I don't have a car that runs properly, money, or knowledge to do such a feat and am trying desperately to learn as much as I can.
    2.  The blessing of the animals is soon arriving and my mom wants me to come up a photograph all the people from her church with their animals.  I'm still trying to figure out how to take the lense cover off my camera. (A slightly over-the-top statement but still, you get the point.;))
    3.  Don decided to clean and organize the office. In turn, 3/4 of the office is in the dining room, family room, and hallways.  There is not room to set up my computer because we had to take the glass table down and the dining room table is leaning up against the wall with its legs sticking out.  I'm typing this on a patio glass table the size of a tv-dinner table. My mouse and pad have their own little table, too. That is how cramped it is.
    4.  Because of Don's burst of energy and excitement of cleaning the office, he forgot to pencil in, we both Still Have to Work; therefore, I have spent the better part of the last two weeks trying to even find my computer let alone a pair of clean socks. 
    5.  For some reason I can't get my Grammar-key thingy to work properly.  Because I am a terrible speller, I spend 1/2 the time I come to play, looking up words to make sure I've spelled them correctly.  This does take up a good amount of time since I have many words to say. ;):)
    6.  I was in a car accident last January.  The guy that hit me is trying to sue my for 150,000 dollars.  He ran a red light.  I was in the intersection.  We weren't going but 10 mph.  He is a she say/he say and he is taking me to court.  I had the right of way. He did not.  It has been extremely stressful and taken up a good majority of the no-free time I have to invest in it. 
    7.  Most of all, it is depressing when I can't come out and play with my answermug friends. I am self-abusive and this is the best way to punish myself for not being able to manage a job over my head, making dogfood with my friends and helping her with her company, trying to manage my house with a husband who is lovely but has no concept of not being able to function without paths and order in the home, and going to take professional pictures of dogs/cats/birds/fish/children/adults/elders, and any number of church-going characters for my mom.  I've even forgotten what day/weekend that is!  Ugh!
    I am sorry.  It's not that I've been too busy.  It's that I have been disorganized almost beyond the point of return.

Facts.  Just the facts.

From this moment on, I will happily post more.
    :) :) This post was edited by Merlin at July 22, 2019 9:10 AM MDT
      July 22, 2019 8:57 AM MDT

• 8.  Narrow allowable subject matter.
      July 22, 2019 9:23 AM MDT

Thanks for the smiles and giggle!
      July 22, 2019 9:26 AM MDT