Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Do you have a favorite moonlit haunt where you and your friends or family go to satisfy middle of the night food cravings? Let's Eat!

Do you have a favorite moonlit haunt where you and your friends or family go to satisfy middle of the night food cravings? Let's Eat!

Waffle House
Denny's
I-Hop
Krystal
White Castle
Steak & Shake
Krispy Kreme
Dunkin' Doughnuts...

See the source image

Posted - August 1, 2019

Responses

We rarely even go out in the afternoon.
      August 1, 2019 9:53 AM MDT

Yeah, Wal-Mart. It's open 24/7.

If I look real hard I can find SOMETHING edible that is not a McDonald's Hamburger or something just as tasteless at Denny's that I have to tip and over pay for.

No.  I used to do that stuff when I would go out at night and party.  Then I didn't care where we went.  I just wanted to eat something and hang out with my friends.  Taste wasn't the issue.

Denny's was fine.  
      August 1, 2019 10:07 AM MDT

Midnight I not going out. But If had to would do IHOP or Taco Bell depending on the craving.

The last time I have midnight snack was while pregnant. I had to eat every three hours or would or morning (all the time) sickness would kick in. I eat cereal most times.
      August 1, 2019 10:09 AM MDT

• Any greasy spoon that has good hash browns 
      August 1, 2019 1:50 PM MDT

The only thing close to me that's open in the middle of the night is McDonald's but it's just the drive-through that's open and the only thing McDonald's ever had that I liked is their Canadian Chicken Mozzarella sandwich but of course that's not available in the middle of the night.

The closest thing that's good to eat in the middle of the night is Giliberto's which is 91 miles away but if it's late Friday night into early Saturday morning or late Saturday night into early Sunday morning I can just forget about it because it's way too crowded in the middle of the night on weekends.  Anyway, they have giant burritos that I have to cut in half and take half of it home and their biggest burrito makes four meals for me.
      August 1, 2019 10:50 PM MDT