Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Have you ever giving bad advice to a Internet freind?

Have you ever giving bad advice to a Internet freind?

Back when I was on a Jamaican Forum one of the gals there started making posts  about the new guy she met and how well they were getting along. After a month or so she made a post saying the guy started ignoring her phone calls and text messages and she didn't understand why he was ignoring her or why he wouldn't at least let her  know it was over. She asked for advice on what to do and the other people gave her reasonable advice like forget about him and there are lots of fish in the sea. But I figured she deserved more respect then that and the guy would never learn anything if she just ignored his behavior. So I advised her to attach a note to a rock that said - Ignore this - then throw it through his window. Cheers!  

Posted - August 1, 2019

Responses

That was excellent advice.  
      August 1, 2019 12:36 PM MDT

Well it got even better after I thought about it I advice her to bring her 20 year old son just in case the guy got hostile. She never took the rock advice but she did say it made her feel better knowing she  could have a say or last word. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 1, 2019 5:31 PM MDT
      August 1, 2019 12:48 PM MDT

I wish you'd been around to advise me when I needed it.
      August 2, 2019 7:26 AM MDT