Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » First CA, then TX, now Ohio. WTF?

First CA, then TX, now Ohio. WTF?

Posted - August 4, 2019

Responses

these guns are literally used for murder. they were designed for the military and the main thing that differentiates the military and civilian  version is that the military version can fire fully automatic while the civilian version requires a trigger pull for each shot. these weapons are still light, easy to fire, and have limited recoil. they also use box magazines that can be swapped hella quick. a magazine holds 30 rounds. these weapons are not made for hunting. they are made for obliterating as many people as possible as quickly as possible 
      August 4, 2019 3:01 PM MDT

You know I can buy any regular looking hunting rifle with a clip. The only difference between these guns is appearance.

The main differences being gas tube, feed ramps, semi v full, and ability to attach a grenade launcher. This post was edited by my2cents at August 4, 2019 6:56 PM MDT
      August 4, 2019 5:11 PM MDT

It can also be easily converted to a fully.
      August 4, 2019 3:54 PM MDT

No they cannot. Even an experienced gunsmith would not attemp such an action becauce it is such a dangerous modification. If it were really that easy all these crazies would be doing it. This post was edited by my2cents at August 4, 2019 5:27 PM MDT
      August 4, 2019 5:08 PM MDT

•   August 4, 2019 1:25 PM MDT

How about anywhere, anytime? Many of our shootings are random drive-bys or drug-related.
      August 4, 2019 3:56 PM MDT

• This country is sick. No country where this kind of thing happens with the frequency that it does can be great. 
      August 5, 2019 10:23 AM MDT