Active Now

DannyPetti
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Dear older than me people: what do you think “FFS” means? Your best guess please..

Dear older than me people: what do you think “FFS” means? Your best guess please..

Posted - August 4, 2019

Responses

I’m not making a value judgment either about the question or its author or its answers/answerers, I’m just saying that even though I know the answer, I chose not to proliferate profanity in this setting. I make no statement here about others’ perspectives on the topic, only about my own. 
    I love Jaimie thoroughly (well, when I can remember who she is), and I answer a lot of her questions. If I’m not mistaken, she and I somehow ended up engaged to each other quite recently, and there’s going to be some kind of date involving bucketloads of wine and fur-lined restraint devices, but I’m probably mixing her up with some other woman. Anyway, my agent or my publicist or my personal assistant or my business manager or my valet or my maidservant or my scheduler will let me know. 

~
      August 5, 2019 1:27 PM MDT

• Umm this isn’t exactly what I meant for the fake date..
      August 6, 2019 4:14 AM MDT

Oh no, not again!  Grrrrrrrr.

~
      August 6, 2019 7:02 AM MDT

• Good guesses :) and nah I don’t think you‘re That much older than I am, maybe ten yearsish? I‘m Not sure your exact age :)
      August 6, 2019 4:13 AM MDT