Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What is the weirdest thing you have seen someone use or used yourself as a weapon that wasn't intented for a weapon at all?? Please explain

What is the weirdest thing you have seen someone use or used yourself as a weapon that wasn't intented for a weapon at all?? Please explain

Posted - August 5, 2019

Responses

I threw a pot at the head of my boyfriend once.  It had a plant and dirt in it.  

He ducked but I was serious.  

He told me after a huge party when I was extremely hung over to clean up the kitchen.  

(long time ago)
      August 5, 2019 9:05 AM MDT

How dare he!!  If he were any gentlemen at all, he would see you didn't have the mental capability to do a dish.  Instead, he could have your plants dirt and the plant, itself and clean that up!
    That's the problem with anger fits.  Someone always has to clean it up and normally, that someone is me.  Ugh.
    That is exactly what I was looking for in an answer. Thank you!
      August 5, 2019 9:08 AM MDT

Once I used record LP's as throwing stars - as I threw them at the guy I said eeeeeeeeeeeeey yaaaaaaaaaa and on the ones that connected I said - ah so.  Later on when he complained I told him he's lucky it wasn't Jethro Tull's Thick As A Brick album. Cheers! 
      August 5, 2019 10:00 AM MDT

hairdryer
    stainless steel mixing bowl
      August 5, 2019 4:19 PM MDT