Discussion » Questions » Politics » I wonder if Rapist Donald will follow in the footsteps of pedophile Jeff when we lock him up?

I wonder if Rapist Donald will follow in the footsteps of pedophile Jeff when we lock him up?

I won't cry

Posted - August 10, 2019

Responses

Well, he did say that Jeff was a 'terrific guy' and 'a lot of fun to be with'! 

I hope there's a legitimate investigation into Epstein's death. He most certainly had a LOT of dirt on the Trumpster. I am sincerely disappointed that he's dead. I had hoped that he might reveal the true depth of their friendship in some sort of plea deal. 

Perhaps Bill Clinton will grow a conscience and decide to reveal what he knows...  HAHAHAHAHA! 

August 10, 2019 9:24 AM MDT

You do not watch the news as closely as I do, I guess.  He did say that YEARS AGO. NOW?  He is backtracking LOUDLY that he hardly KNEW the guy.  OF COURSE. LIKE THE COWARD HE IS.  LIKE THE LIAR HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN.  

He didn't know Michael Cohen very well either at the end.  Just a guy who did very little legal work for him and a total loser?

Same with Jeff. That's what he wound up saying about him.

Trump Distances Himself From Jeffrey Epstein: We Had ‘Falling Out’ 15 Years Ago, I’m ‘Not A Fan’

By Colby HallJul 9th, 2019, 12:41 pm
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 10, 2019 10:58 PM MDT
      August 10, 2019 9:34 AM MDT

I purposely don't follow the news much at all. Particularly news about the dump that occupies the White House. 
      August 10, 2019 11:01 PM MDT

I cannot fault you for that.  Some people want to watch the world burn and some would rather not watch. I understand  
      August 10, 2019 11:06 PM MDT

For my part, he can do an Epstein" now.
      August 10, 2019 10:07 AM MDT

Here is the only ONLY ONLY way that Trump would kill himself.  It would have to be if everyone else suffered more because of it and he was dying of some dread painful disease in jail with no chance of a future.  BUT HE HAS TO KNOW THAT EVERYONE ELSE WILL SUFFER MORE and he will die with some shred of satisfaction.

August 10, 2019 11:09 PM MDT

I don't see him ever being strong enough to kill himself.  He loves himself too much.
      August 10, 2019 11:20 PM MDT