Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Which member of Answermug have you known the longest? Not who do you know the most about or are the closest to, the longest amount of time.

Which member of Answermug have you known the longest? Not who do you know the most about or are the closest to, the longest amount of time.

I’ve known Merlin and Tom Jackson the longest. Long before I joined this site. 

Posted - August 10, 2019

Responses

That’s the public story that she likes to tell, folks. Drop by the cozy little love nest that she and I set up and find out the true story for yourselves.

~
      August 11, 2019 2:35 PM MDT

• Lol :) gawd that “what’s his name guy“ has been around that long doing the grammar thing? That’s nice you all have been together that long. 
      August 10, 2019 7:45 PM MDT

I know, right?

~
      August 11, 2019 2:29 PM MDT

Beans! :) :)  I love beans and Welby Too! :) :)
      August 11, 2019 12:14 PM MDT

anyone on AnswerBag. i was on there since 2009 so a little over ten years. maybe some recognize me maybe some dont 
      August 10, 2019 7:33 PM MDT

i had a large assortment of names there but the most popular i think was Amber-Don of the chainsaw mafia 

oof big cringe now 
      August 10, 2019 7:37 PM MDT

• Gawd you all are like some weird cult I stumbled on. I didn’t know you all knew each other this long. 
      August 10, 2019 7:46 PM MDT

Nice? Not the word that I would use.
      August 10, 2019 7:48 PM MDT

• I was trying to be “nice” saying nice ;)
      August 10, 2019 7:50 PM MDT

well answermug was created by weylon who was a member of answerbag too so word kind of spread. i think a lot of people on AB made accounts here but never really used them until AB tanked. i joined AB at 13 and answered enough Qs about environmentalism and UFOs to be the category expert LOL. the  i quit for a few years and came back in late 2012 until late 2014, after which i wasnt active any more. 

good God tho this is really bringing me back 

my first screen name was something like 

~*~ amber-TheCuriousOne ~*~ 

straight cringe bro i wanna go back and slap the shit out of 2013 amber, b!tch be bugging bro

my first post was something like 

HOW CAN WE STOP ANIMALS FROM DYING BECAUSE OF POLLUTION AND HABITAT DESTRUCTION 

like legit even in caps like that

and i remember sharonna answering it too with something about I shouldn't use all caps it's not necessary LOL 

i have a really good memory  This post was edited by amber at August 13, 2019 4:56 AM MDT
      August 11, 2019 12:59 PM MDT

Oh who remembers.
      August 10, 2019 7:33 PM MDT

• Try to remember, try!! I met you on the site I was on before here. Then I ended up here and BAM! You were here too. Lol :)  
      August 10, 2019 7:48 PM MDT

It sounds like you're it.
      August 10, 2019 8:10 PM MDT

• Nah, we’ve Known each other since blurtit days, but I’m guessing you’ve known these answermug people longer. You’re one of the people I’ve known longest though, besides two I mentioned from first site. You’re def the kindest one I know :) 
      August 10, 2019 8:12 PM MDT

WHAT ABOUT ME??? I THOUGHT I WAS THE KINDEST!!!

cuz I said so

How do ya like my Jaimie imitationizzle? :) 
      August 11, 2019 9:21 PM MDT

• Lol :) you sound just like me. 
      August 13, 2019 4:56 AM MDT

:)
      August 13, 2019 7:06 PM MDT

We do!  I remember you from another site and it wasn't Answerbag. ;) :).  
    I liked you then and now that I know you better, I love you now! Big Smiles
      August 11, 2019 10:59 AM MDT

My memory is full of holes these days, but at least I can depend on yours.;-)
      August 11, 2019 11:09 AM MDT

• The thing that makes it so hard to be accurate in answering this question is that sometimes people come and go and in doing so might change screen names.  So theoretically there could be someone loitering around whom I knew under another moniker.  I have discovered though, especially here at the Mug, that most people remain the same and have a constancy to them. 

I have known, and even now know, certain Muggers very well.  The first person who ever spoke to me at this site is no longer a member.  There is someone here who very early on took notice of me and spoke up but he is currently sporting a different identity than he had then.  So am I.  "The Goat" has long been a fixture at this site and most of you probably know of my relationship with him.  Unfortunately he doesn't fit the proper criteria either. 

Gosh, this question has me thinking of so many who have gone that I now miss greatly.  I suppose the truest answer I can give according to your specifications would have to be Element99.  From the get-go of my time here at answerMug he has befriended me.  He's just a really great guy and he seems to relate well to everyone.  As a matter of fact I would love to know if there is anyone here whom he doesn't like.  E99 and I probably couldn't be more different but he must have a great propensity for tolerance.  I've always found him to be funny, kind, smart, and even flirty with some.  He always makes sure to watch out for me, keeping me in line.  LOL!  He's one of those invaluable members who highlight everything wonderful about this place.  I hope he considers me a friend because I certainly think of him as one and I have been blessed to know him all this time.
      August 10, 2019 8:05 PM MDT

• Very nice :) I agree, E99 was one of the first “regulars“ to make me fell comfortable here as an ”outsider” :) 
      August 10, 2019 8:15 PM MDT

(fell feel)
      August 11, 2019 12:22 AM MDT

• Oh and the two people I mentioned are both people I knew from the first site I was on. So I’m not stating people I first got to know when I came here. 
      August 10, 2019 8:16 PM MDT

Thank you Twinkie...that is very kind of you. Yes...we are buddies.
      August 11, 2019 5:20 PM MDT

• The vanished Lenina Crowne. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at August 11, 2019 9:15 PM MDT
      August 10, 2019 8:21 PM MDT