Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Thebigd
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I believe that everyone in DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S life is afraid of him. And he knows it. Would having folks be afraid of you please you? Why?

I believe that everyone in DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S life is afraid of him. And he knows it. Would having folks be afraid of you please you? Why?

Posted - August 12, 2019

Responses

I would have to disagree with your belief that everyone in President Trump's life is afraid of him. And I'm sure he knows that. Through the years, I've had people who feared me and fear me now but it's not something that pleased me or pleases me.
      August 12, 2019 5:25 AM MDT

I don't want to be feared.  I want to be respected.  There are those who have called me intimidating.  I just stared at them until they went away.
      August 12, 2019 6:19 AM MDT

Very funny hunny bunny. I have had folks tell me I get so intense when I'm working on something they're kinda afraid to approach me. Including my own mother! Not something I'm aware of or particularly happy about. But what are gonna do about being you? Change? For me that's highly doubtful. I don't like being a boss. I turned down promotions to avoid it. Not my cuppa tea.  I'm happy to work WITH people and help hem out when I can. But order them to do not do and be responsible for them? I'll take a pass! Thank you for your reply L and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      August 12, 2019 6:27 AM MDT

I feel the same way.  I don't want anyone bossing me around and I don't want to boss anyone else around.  Just give me a task, go away and I'll complete it on my own.  That's why my boss and I get along so well.  He doesn't micromanage.  
      August 12, 2019 9:24 AM MDT