Active Now

Malizz
Maurice214
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Was it GOD or JESUS who said "what you do to the least of mine you do to me"? What do you suppose HE meant by that?

Was it GOD or JESUS who said "what you do to the least of mine you do to me"? What do you suppose HE meant by that?

Any racists who purport to be Christian are liars or they have no respect for God or Jesus and do not know what a Christian is.

Which puts all the Evangelicals into a "situation". They still accept the "goddamn" man as their very own second-coming savior sent to them by GOD. They support the cruelty to all people of color if that is what Donald John Trump wants.

Isn't that peculiarly queer and absurdly bizarre and weirdly wacko? They are not kidding anyone.

What they do to the least of us they do to Jesus unless y'all think Jesus is a liar and said things for effect not because they were meant.

Odd bifurcation of Donald John Trump worshippers who allegedly worship God. Don'tcha think? Something STINKS.

Posted - August 13, 2019

Responses

Those words were spoken by Jesus (Mathew 24:40)  He also said, "to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me."

He meant that the way we others is the way we'd treat Jesus - whether we think so or not.  Therefore we should treat everyone as if they were King Jesus himself.  If we don’t love people whom we can see, how can we love God, whom we can't see?

As for trump... technically, by saying this (gd), he is putting himself above God.  It's not so much as "taking the Lord's name in vain", as it is arrogance.   The phrase "God da**" is telling God to condemn or denounce a person or action (God, I command you to da** this!").  One cannot command God to do anything (the creation is in no position to order its creator).   Many people use this phrase frivolously, not understanding what it is they are actually saying. Any and everyone who justifies the use of this command is just as guilty as the one who said it.  
      August 13, 2019 4:22 PM MDT

I agree and I think it is the height of stoopid dumb to make a big deal out of an epithet taking GOD's name in vain whilst ignoring completely the evil things Donald John Trump says to and does to other people. Such a show of faith! GOD is blasphemed every time the Donald John Trump stokes hate either verbally or actionally. I seriously doubt GOD buys that the Evangelicals are a tad bit upset. I don't know what they  think they are and how they dare go to church and quote passages from the bible while rigidly supporting a spawn of the devil. That's how I perceive Donald John Trump. He does not come from anyplace that is good. Thank you for your thoughtful and helpful reply. Going back to what you said on another question thread. If they do away with truth they can't be wrong. How do they sleep at night? Beats me!
      August 14, 2019 3:06 AM MDT