Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some folks will DEFEND scumbags and sleazebags based on their religion or politics. I don't. Why do they?

Some folks will DEFEND scumbags and sleazebags based on their religion or politics. I don't. Why do they?

If you do/say something evil perverted I will call you out on it. I'm not selective that way. I don't limit myself to staying within the lines of party or church. Why should anyone do so? Isn't an evil thing evil no matter who does it?

Posted - August 14, 2019

Responses

You know that old saying "you are the company you keep?"  I want to volunteer my saying:  YOU ARE WHAT YOU DEFEND.
      August 14, 2019 10:37 AM MDT

I totally agree Sharon. Anything else is ILLOGICAL! Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 15, 2019 4:07 AM MDT

If one defends someone, it means that they condone what that person is doing/saying.

August 14, 2019 12:27 PM MDT

Exactamundo Shuhak. It cannot mean anything else. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 15, 2019 4:07 AM MDT

Because they want some of the power and weath to rub of on them ....Helping the weak and poor or trying to save the planet and environmental will get you nowhere.   Rosie....
      August 14, 2019 6:39 PM MDT

I disagree honey. It could get you a NOBEL prize! Thank you for your reply D! :)
      August 15, 2019 4:08 AM MDT

• And some folks PERSECUTE on the basis of religion or politics. All too often, something good and decent will be called evil. Does labeling it as evil make it evil. Can you use inappropriate identification as justification to follow the crowd or to follow the shifting wind? You can find a rationale or excuse for doing anything you want to do in life. It happens every day. As scripture tells us, Good will be called evil and evil called good. 
      August 14, 2019 7:55 PM MDT