Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I do not believe that GOD in HIS infinite wisdom supports evil, especially in the church. Do you? Why do you believe what you believe?

I do not believe that GOD in HIS infinite wisdom supports evil, especially in the church. Do you? Why do you believe what you believe?

Posted - August 15, 2019

Responses

God is good and supports no evil in His church.
      August 15, 2019 5:02 AM MDT

Or in politics or anywhere evil exists. Which means of course he does not support Donald John Trump who is the essence of evil m2c. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      August 16, 2019 4:57 AM MDT

Lol. God has no party or candidate. Until Jesus returns to rule and riegn. 

Securing our border is not evil, wanting equal trade rules is not evil.....

August 16, 2019 6:17 AM MDT

Prior to becoming an atheist ... I firmly believed that God had completely given up on Earth, and had no interaction of any kind with it.
      August 15, 2019 7:55 AM MDT

How do you know that god is male and exists in such a form that god's wisdom can be quantified?
      August 15, 2019 7:58 AM MDT

Wow, horns & drums & the 1812 overture for the parade---I happen to agree totally on this answer to this question. (Which may or may not be of any significant interest to you, but which I think deserves the status of an historical footnote.)

Male and female are biological's life's participation in that greater polarity of the universe---masculine & feminine.

And using human words to describe a god can never be sufficiently accurate as to be dispositive.
      August 16, 2019 11:52 AM MDT

God doesn't support evil - anywhere.

God is so holy that evil (sin) can't even exist in His presence.  How could He support something that is an utter abomination to Him?
      August 15, 2019 4:15 PM MDT

God is so holy that evil (sin) can't even exist in His presence. 

But ... we are told that "God is everywhere".
    So obviously one of these statements is false.
    Given that Satan led a rebellion against God ... it seems that your assertion is incorrect.
      August 16, 2019 7:12 AM MDT

The statement is true.

God is indeed everywhere (omnipresent). God is also completely pure and completely holy.  His holiness radiates out from Him as pure light.  That holiness is so pure that He doesn't even cast a shadow.  As such, we cannot come before Him because we are full of sin (rebellion/disobedience).  The only way we can come to God is through His Son Jesus.  Jesus is the mediator between us (sinful people) and holy God.

Satan did lead a rebellion and was subsequently cast out from the presence of God.

August 16, 2019 11:39 AM MDT

August 16, 2019 11:58 AM MDT