Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does anyone give a rat's a** whether Epstein was MURDERED or died by his own hand? Good riddance in either case, EXCEPT?

Does anyone give a rat's a** whether Epstein was MURDERED or died by his own hand? Good riddance in either case, EXCEPT?

Except that his victims got screwed twice by him. Once via rape and the other via his not being around to listen to them get their day in court. Boy. Whatta legacy of infamy and evil.

Posted - August 15, 2019

Responses

No one cares about him.  What we care about is the justice that would have maybe been served for the OTHER parties involved.  

The girls and the Harvey Weinstein sex groomers who were as guilty of rape and molestation as Epstein.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 15, 2019 11:07 AM MDT
      August 15, 2019 8:56 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      August 15, 2019 11:07 AM MDT

Some attorney said in an interview on NPR the other day, that even though he won't face criminal charges ... his victims can still attempt to sue his estate for civil damages.
      August 15, 2019 9:26 AM MDT

I too heard that. I believe one of them filed suit at about the same time that a new law went into effect allowing her to do so
      August 15, 2019 9:32 AM MDT

That is not at issue. Facing him in court is.  Eloctuing in the open to billions of people while the scum sits and faces them is the issue. They were cheated of that. No longer possible since he is dead. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday.
      August 15, 2019 11:09 AM MDT

From what I have heard, having to testify in court is a traumatic experience to many rape/abuse victims.
    So for those people, I imagine it's a relief.
      August 15, 2019 11:56 AM MDT

The people who care are his victims and I believe they are now able to seek restitution from his estate.
    Epstein was able to do what he did for so long because he had fortune, power, and knew all the right people.  
      August 15, 2019 9:36 AM MDT

That is not the point. They got cheated out of of facing him in court and relating all the slimy crimey cruelty they suffered at his hands IN PUBLIC. All the money in the world can't possibly make up for that. In my opinion. Thank you for your reply JG and Happy Thursday to thee.
      August 15, 2019 11:11 AM MDT

That is not the point. They got cheated out of facing him in court and relating all the slimy vicious vile evil cruelty they suffered at his hands. To speak up and out IN PUBLIC. All the money in the world can't possibly make up for that. In my opinion. Thank you for your reply JG and Happy Thursday to thee. This post was edited by RosieG at August 15, 2019 11:13 AM MDT
      August 15, 2019 11:11 AM MDT