Discussion » Questions » Music » Which came first -- Lauren Daigle or Adele? (With an honorary wink to Twinkle Dink)

Which came first -- Lauren Daigle or Adele? (With an honorary wink to Twinkle Dink)

;)

;)

Posted - August 15, 2019

Responses

Adele born in. 1988
    First album released 2008

Lauren born in 1991
    First single released 2013

So Adele was first to arrive in the world amd on the music scene. 
      August 15, 2019 5:04 PM MDT

:)

Ha! Thanks my2cents, I love it! Maybe you know where I was asking from -- sly smile -- in other posts I admit I've mentioned the similar-to-me singing voice/style of these two. But I like your matter-of-fact approach in answering.

August 15, 2019 5:08 PM MDT

Yes I know you think she is just a copy of Adele. 
    I still think their voices are not something that can be copied. You either have it or you do not.  
    I also am a big Lauren fan. 
      August 15, 2019 5:10 PM MDT

typos becasue I'm mad

I had a very good response i was proud of, it took me about 15 minutes to write it all out -- and I went to post it- - and gotsoem SErver Dwon ERror thing -- adn lsot it all - - dont' have time to rewrite it all otu -- mayeb another time- - I'm really pissed off - -because I knwo you like Daigle and I was explainging it all- - in short- - I've since heard a lot of Daigle stuff adn I like her- - my question here was al lin tongue-in-cheek --

I don't think Daigle is just a copy of eadele -- I do think Daigel indeed knew what she was doing in that you Say song, sounding a lot liek Adele, possibly on purpose, espeicially that paino acocmepanimet  - - I know I'm not the only one who thinks that song is an Adele song.

but both owmen have a lot of talent for sure. Adn I've liekd a lot of Daigle msuic i've heard sicne.

Gto to go -- really busy five days comign up - -this did not help at all- - the inability to psot a wel-thought out response for you

Sorry for this asnwer here- - I don't mena to sound rude or anything- - I'vbe been mad pretty much entire day adn after finally getting my act otgeter and respdoning here to you and literally losing "my words" - -jsut mad
      August 15, 2019 5:44 PM MDT

• I got kicked out too when I was trying to reply to you on a separate post.  I just figured JA finally gave me the boot.  LOL!  Gotta go back there now and finish.  UGH!
      August 15, 2019 5:46 PM MDT

Sorry that happened. It gets me every now and then. And the 2md time around never seems to match the first one. 
      August 15, 2019 7:05 PM MDT

• LOL!  You rotten scoundrel.  This is never gonna end between us, is it?  Personally, I can't wait till they perform a duet together.  Of course how will anyone know its a duet, right?  Here they are holding their wordly prizes...Grammys.

August 15, 2019 5:44 PM MDT

I love you.
    Thank you.

i'm pissed off at this moment- - see my number 3 comment to my2cents

sorry- - I' mout of here- - booked solid for many days now

But thank you :) you knwo I menat it all in fun
      August 15, 2019 5:47 PM MDT

Call me crazy. Call me ignorant. Tell me to go away, but I think both Adele and Daigle sound like Pink.
    That's my opinion and I stand by it.
    Now, if you'll excuse me...I'll leave you boys to your own mutual destruction but for God's sake, clean up after yourselves, huh? 

This post was edited by Jon at September 4, 2019 11:47 AM MDT
      August 15, 2019 6:49 PM MDT

P!nk is awesome and can be mich more versatile.  P!nk my favorite non-Christian music singer.
      August 15, 2019 7:07 PM MDT

Boy, Get those skating rinks erected in hell because we both agree on something. LOL
    I've always enjoyed her music.amd you are so right, she has a versatility which keeps her sounding fresh and interesting. I just love her
      August 15, 2019 7:22 PM MDT

Make it a reservation for 3! Never thought I'd see the day. I'll take Pink any day! 
      August 15, 2019 7:44 PM MDT

Lol. We should stick to music. :)
      August 15, 2019 8:13 PM MDT

I've always found Music to be a great unifier. I enjoy all genres except for the bulls**t snap R&B junk that passes for music.

I'm sorry for being a huge thorn in your side, m2c.  I've treated you rather unfairly in the past and I regret doing so. 

As a peace offering, I present to you Bishop Bullwinkle and the "Hell To Da Naw,Naw,Naw With Da Bicycle". LOL
    I hope this puts a smile on your face and makes you as happy as it makes me  

August 15, 2019 9:33 PM MDT

Thank you :)
      August 16, 2019 4:30 AM MDT

Maybe you're right about both of them sounding like Pink - - because I'm not much of a Pink fan, either! 
    Yikes!
    Here we all go again! Ha!

But, seriously, Daigle, Adele and Pink have music I have liked. All three are very talented. And I like this Pink song you posted.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 4, 2019 5:18 PM MDT
      September 4, 2019 11:08 AM MDT

• Not a pink fan ?!?!?!

Its as though we are but strangers.  LOL!
      September 4, 2019 11:53 AM MDT

Ha! I know?! I wonder why lately I get bugged sometimes with her songs. She's got a great voice and everything. I don't know what it is, really. can't pinpoint it. Even as I listen, I sort of think, "There is no reason to not like this song"

what a weirdo I am sometimes, ha!

September 4, 2019 11:57 AM MDT

• Keep bein' wierd.  I can work with that.  Its my wheelhouse.
      September 4, 2019 12:00 PM MDT

Yay! Thanks! I'll continue to be my weird self - - 

-- wait! Oh, wow! I just looked in the mirror - - I seem to be a Pink Guy after all! And, for sure, weird!

Related image This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at September 4, 2019 12:04 PM MDT
      September 4, 2019 12:04 PM MDT

Dude! I hate that GIF! 
    I always have. It creeps me out so badly 
    LOL
      September 4, 2019 7:55 PM MDT

Dude! I hate that GIF! 
    I always have. It creeps me out so badly 
    LOL
      September 4, 2019 7:55 PM MDT

Sorry! I never saw this before and I don't know who he is. :0
    After Twinkle dink adn i talked about being weird, I googled 'Weird guy gif" - - and after just talking also about Pink, and seeing him wearing pink, I posted it.
      September 4, 2019 8:39 PM MDT

That's the thing of my nightmares, Welby. LOLOLOL

September 4, 2019 8:50 PM MDT