Discussion » Statements » Wonder why chump keeps kellyann conway on staff? ALLEGEDLY HE THINKS she wins every argument. Agree/dis?

Wonder why chump keeps kellyann conway on staff? ALLEGEDLY HE THINKS she wins every argument. Agree/dis?

Her husband George is a manificent antidote to her bullsh**. Keep on keeping on George and watch your back. Your wifeypoo might just turn on you when you aren't looking. Stay safe. We need you.

Posted - August 18, 2019

Responses

That's why he keeps her.  That's what he thinks.  He thinks he is winning so much the base will get sick of all the winning, remember?  

I know it is hard to remember all the moron things he says each day, but that one was priceless.  Why do you wonder?  SMALL WONDER.

Whoever defends him is in his god graces.  Imagine if Kelly Anne Conway turned against TRUMP.  Kelly Anne would STARVE in the company that would welcome her.  NO ONE.  SHE IS HATED AND DESPISED by all.  EXCEPT TRUMP AND HIS FOOLS.

So, he keeps her because NO one wants her job.  NO ONE.  I cannot IMAGINE that weird marriage of hers. 

CAN NOT IMAGINE.  Does hating TRUMP turn Kelly Ann ON?  Maybe that is why she married the man who hates him more than poison.  

????

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 18, 2019 12:16 PM MDT
      August 18, 2019 8:19 AM MDT

Ya wanna know what I really think? Kellyann and George are on the same page. They both despise chump. But her pay is good enough that they agreed early on she'd stay and play him for everything she could get out of him and that is why and how they are still married today. What he says he believes. The chump is so idiotically naive he really thinks George and she disagree. Just like chump really thinls Putin and Kim adore him. Whattan a**! Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharon. She who laughs last laughs best. The one woman chump admires/trusts is really his enemy but he is too stoopid dumb to figger it out! She gets paid well for lying. This post was edited by RosieG at August 18, 2019 12:20 PM MDT
      August 18, 2019 12:19 PM MDT