Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If Dems select a woman to be their presidential candidate she'll wipe up the floor with chump. He will be that bigly OUTCLASSED. Ya think?

If Dems select a woman to be their presidential candidate she'll wipe up the floor with chump. He will be that bigly OUTCLASSED. Ya think?

Chump and Elizabeth Warren? A dream!
Chump and Kamala Harris? Another dream!
Chump and Stacy Abrams. Yet another dream!

He doesn't have the brains or heart or plan or purpose to outdo them on any level. He has nightmares I betcha about that. Good.

Posted - August 18, 2019

Responses

Since when is Stacy Abrams running for President?

ANYBODY can wipe the floor with TRUMP if they DO NOT PLAY BY THE TRUMP RULES.

THEY stand there all intelligent and he walks around the stage threatening them?

COME ON.  

YOU HAVE TO DO SOME THING. PRE PLANNED and SHOCKING. AND I DO NOT THINK ANY ONE OF THEM ARE THERE YET.

NO ONE.  They did not learn from Hilary?  Look at her looking like a weak, disgusted housewife.  That's what she looks like.  Like a school teacher who cannot control a bully in her own classroom when she is the LEADER and TEACHER.

You know?  They gotta know how to come at him. AND THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW.

And JOE BIDEN?  WILL BE EATEN ALIVE. He is a TOTAL MESS.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 18, 2019 12:45 PM MDT
      August 18, 2019 12:07 PM MDT

I don't know that she is. However she is a formidable woman. She did say she would be proud to run on any Democratic ticket as the Veep. That's good enough for me. She is highly intelligent articulate with a fire in her belly  and a force to be reckoned with. If not in 2020 I BETCHA in 2028 assuming a Dem wins in 2020 and wins again in 2024! Did I answer your question? Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      August 18, 2019 12:47 PM MDT

A baboon with a digestive problem would bigly outclass Trump! Seriously anyone and anything has to be better than that lying, sleazy idiot 
      August 18, 2019 12:47 PM MDT

Hi Addb! Long time no see! I agree with thee. He is such a nothing that anything could do better including a baboon! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      August 18, 2019 12:49 PM MDT

Pocahontas may have a change of making it interesting.
    Harris and Abrams would be an easy win. 

Bernie is the only real chance they have and they do not want him. 
      August 18, 2019 3:25 PM MDT

Bernie is an old angry irascible person m2c and all I ever hear from is one note. Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris and Stacy Abrams are vital electric intelligent dynamic accomplished women! I like Mayor Pete but I think he needs more seasoning and energy. I like Beto too but he is more needed as a Senator from Texas as that red state is quickly turning blue. I like Corey Booker too. I do wish there were as much electric dynamic intelligence on the men's side as on the women's though. Thank you for your reply m2c! :)
      August 19, 2019 4:11 AM MDT

Look at rally sizes...y'all need Bernie. 
      August 19, 2019 4:41 AM MDT