Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » How is this tweet a violation of Twitter's rules?

How is this tweet a violation of Twitter's rules?

James Mabry 
@beancrisp
@MeganSquire0 FACT: Black on white crime is way more prevalent that white on black crime.
(Jan 17, 2018, 10:07 PM) Twitter is blocking me because of a false accusation of promoting hate. I have never promoted hate in my life.
As you can see the tweet is over a year and a half old. Yesterday I was disagreeing with some Antifa supporters. I suspect that one of them went through my tweets to find something they can use to claim I am promoting hate. Twitter will unblock me if I delete my tweet. If I delete the tweet am I admitting I am guilty of promoting hate? Why doesn't Twitter block false accusers?

Posted - August 20, 2019

Responses

Who cares
      August 20, 2019 1:45 AM MDT

It actually is a violation of Twitter's rules because the rules of a website are what the people who own the website think they mean and not what the user thinks they mean.  Twitter is owned by liberals so the rules they made mean something completely different to them than they do when conservatives read them.

Black on white crime is way more prevalent that white on black crime.

That's promoting hate if you're a liberal.  It's just a matter of fact if you're a conservative.  If you're a regular person (not liberal and not conservative) you'll just leave that one alone.
      August 20, 2019 10:45 AM MDT

Welcome to the New Thought Police, they will use anything  to shut down any point of view they disagree with.  They are offended..........  BTW you are correct
      August 20, 2019 12:46 PM MDT

I guess that would come under the heading of inconvenient truth. 
      September 7, 2019 10:12 AM MDT