Discussion » Questions » Communication » You cannot say alllivesmatter and support war. K?

You cannot say alllivesmatter and support war. K?

You go eat a sausage!

Posted - September 8, 2016

Responses

And a tofu sausage, at that!

September 8, 2016 8:48 PM MDT

Agreed!  L0L!

September 8, 2016 10:29 PM MDT

Dead pig forever!

September 8, 2016 10:29 PM MDT

Yus.
      September 8, 2016 10:46 PM MDT

•   September 8, 2016 10:53 PM MDT

Military people will be trained to just fight and no more killing.
      September 8, 2016 11:35 PM MDT

Of course I can.

What part of "Freedom is not free" do you not get?

September 9, 2016 12:19 AM MDT

All lives matters, right?! Or is it only the American troops that matters?! 

In wars there will be casualties, and that is why you cannot say you support war if you mean all lives matters. 

September 9, 2016 1:06 AM MDT

I concede this may be a concept which you cannot understand.  Your elementary rationale is a result of your inability to think critically.

You will never dictate to me what I can or cannot say in any instance.  When you are grown up you may understand that all lives matter even if lost in service to their country.  Simply because a life ends, its significance is not erased. 

All lives matter.

La fin.

September 9, 2016 1:51 AM MDT

Thank you, finally for once you're elaborating on one of your very short and accusing/aggresive comments. To help correct your perception, I've said nothing about a soldiers life doesn't matter, or that simply because a life ends, its significance is erased. You really ought to work on those perception skills of yours.

I won't tell you about your elementary rationale, your inabilities, or ability to think critically. I'll let it speak for itself. Which by the ways include the part of grown up. I even understand why your replies are kept mostly in short.

And just for the records: I don't want to dictate you what you can say or not. But when accusing me of something directly or indirectly, I will question you, and your motives eventually.

We do agree on one thing, ALL lives do matter! Btw, love your French.
      September 9, 2016 2:32 AM MDT

• I'll help you understand:

All=(used to refer to surroundings or a situation in general) everything.

Lives=the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

Matter=be of importance; have significance.

If you want to preach that all lives do in fact matter explain to me why one would take the life of someone else's because opposing politicians of different countries don't agree with one another(that's how most wars are started)? Is it okay to take only the lives that you are enemies with? Or do your enemies lives matter and there is no right for anyone, police, gang members, soldiers, domestic situation etc. in which a person should take someone' else's life.

If all lives matter why would one support the damage that war does, to soldiers and civilians in the country the war is happening in? If all lives matter the should be no reason or excuse coming from anyone's mouth in which the support a system where lives are constantly being taken away, hourly. Of course you cannot.

September 9, 2016 6:26 AM MDT

*like*

September 9, 2016 6:29 AM MDT

Well you can, but no one will take you seriously.

September 9, 2016 11:48 AM MDT

Good thing the allied forces who defeated Nazi Germany didn't hold that view...

September 9, 2016 12:50 PM MDT

Designer. 

September 9, 2016 1:47 PM MDT

• I believe I can do both, based on the simple premise that some things, brutally speaking, are worth it.  Self determination is one example, but there are others.

Which bring up the concept of what constitutes a 'just' war.  Something that has exercised thinking for a very long time.

September 9, 2016 5:51 PM MDT

No one supports war. But sometimes it is necessary.
      September 9, 2016 6:49 PM MDT