Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Bernie Sanders is a Jewish man. He sez he has NO PROBLEM VOTING DEMOCRATIC and he will vote for a Jewish Democrat for prez! Whatcha think?

Bernie Sanders is a Jewish man. He sez he has NO PROBLEM VOTING DEMOCRATIC and he will vote for a Jewish Democrat for prez! Whatcha think?

Some said you cannot anticipate DUMB. Vis a vis the chump. His dumb knows no deep too steep to descend below and belower he goes with every stoopid dumb word.

Posted - August 21, 2019

Responses

I think that's funny.

A Jewish Democrat ... who ran for President ... says he would have no problem voting for a Jewish Democrat.
    In other words, he would vote for himself.

I've yet to find a politician who wouldn't vote for themselves.

lol
      August 21, 2019 10:41 AM MDT

The chump sez any Jewish person who votes Dem is either ignorant or disloyal. Allegedly 79% of the Jewish vote went to a Dem. So once again the chump insults lotsa folks with one dumbunnyjacka** denouncement. Thank you for your reply Walt and Happy Thursday.  I believe Bernie meant it to be a  smack upside the head of chump. Intentional. Purposeful. Pointed.
      August 22, 2019 1:29 AM MDT

• Democrats are the dedicated and committed foes of Israel. Yet, Jewish voters will stand for two hours in a snowstorm to cast ballots for the very ones who are actively working to undermine Israel's security and right to exist. It must be a special form of mental illness that drives such behavior. Nevertheless, I'll stick with the admonition from God concerning Israel. I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you. Just one more reason not to support or associate with these antisemitic haters of God's people.
      August 21, 2019 4:33 PM MDT

Accusing Jews of “a special form of mental illness“ sure doesn’t jibe with your singling out of Democrats. Hypocrite much? 
    As an independent myself, I find you both ridiculous.   
      August 21, 2019 5:38 PM MDT