Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » If I were to snort a line of "Downey Unstopables" would the world smell fresher? It has a rather foul odor these days.

If I were to snort a line of "Downey Unstopables" would the world smell fresher? It has a rather foul odor these days.

Posted - August 22, 2019

Responses

Yes the World will smell a lot fresher but probably only for a minute or 2 then you start puking and the World goes back to smelling foul plus there's puke in it. The meth heads around here use it when they run out of meth - so when I see them in the grocery store trying to steal something I tell them  - the meth substitute is in isle 8 then they get nervous and leave the store (isle 8 is cleaning supplies). Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at August 23, 2019 9:54 AM MDT
      August 22, 2019 6:37 PM MDT

Where do you live?
    Is it the smog of Californian cities that clogs up your nose, or the aniseed fragrance of goat poo or the zest of chevre and feta cheeses?
      August 22, 2019 7:25 PM MDT

Big giggles!  Smog is an acquired taste.  It has an effect on all your senses.  After a while, you can't smell or taste anything that isn't laced with smog.  The constant lull of traffic dulls your hearing to the point that if it isn't there, you can't sleep. When you wake up in the morning and step outside you can see the dull brown layer of smog sitting over the city. Getting ready to go to work?  You don't feel fully dressed until that and feel that first layer of L.A. air settles on your skin. Now you know it is going to be a great day. This post was edited by Merlin at August 23, 2019 8:01 AM MDT
      August 23, 2019 7:58 AM MDT

I don't think Robert Downey Jr. can smell much of anything these days.  I highly doubt these would make a difference.
      August 23, 2019 8:08 AM MDT

When I grew up, I was raised in a house with a back yard and clotheslines that had clothes hung out to dry.  That smell?  

That is FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE.  There is no smell that comes near the actual smell of clean and fresh.

This idea is like putting perfume on a body to make it seem healthy.  Nothing to do with clean and fresh. Everything to do with chemical smells.  That stuff always stinks. 
      August 23, 2019 10:06 AM MDT