Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Menapause! Wasnt that fun? Ladies or Gents, care to share any stories about how much you loved it?

Menapause! Wasnt that fun? Ladies or Gents, care to share any stories about how much you loved it?

Posted - August 29, 2019

Responses

It's no wonder I'm gay. First, they crawl around whining about headaches, bleeding, hemorrhaging like a horse for 7-10 days, then, in the final throes of their life, their vagina dries up like an old shoe and they become homicidal.
    When My mom went through "The Change" my dad, brother and I ran for the hills

NO...THANK...YOU!!!

This post was edited by Jon at August 30, 2019 12:04 PM MDT
      August 29, 2019 4:48 PM MDT

Jonny Angel Goat!
    Ha!
    If I were ever asked to choose, I would choose this episode as my FAVORITE "All in the Family" episode! Ha! And I've seen all of them! I love Edith Bunker -- and Gloria, Mike, Archie and Edith together -- such a funny show.

Watching your clip was a fun way to begin my ending to the day.

Be Well - 
    :)
      August 29, 2019 8:22 PM MDT

I went through MANopause. That is post mid-life crisis when life no longer has a meaning after the wife goes through menopause. Not our faults...just part of life. Being gay, how would you know about vaginal dryness?
      August 29, 2019 6:47 PM MDT

She's going through it right now. Spooning can be restless - one moment she's clinging to me for warmth, the next she's pushing me away because her skin is melting. The sex is incendiary when she's in the mood, but those moods are rare. The haemorrhaging has stopped, thankfully. Dryness not an issue so far, but if and when, lube is cheap. An a$$hole is one hell of a lot drier than a vagina can ever be, the rectum's prime biological function is to ABSORB water, so why would you want to be gay for that reason?
      August 29, 2019 8:31 PM MDT

•   August 29, 2019 8:34 PM MDT

My wife still gets hot flashes and she is 67.
      August 30, 2019 7:31 AM MDT

Stay tuned.... 
      August 29, 2019 9:14 PM MDT

Menapause Menopause

Ever notice how women blame men for most of their issues?

MENopause
    MENstruation
    HISterectomy
    GUYnecologist
      August 30, 2019 1:32 AM MDT