Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » Is it the most wonderfull time of year in your Country too?

Is it the most wonderfull time of year in your Country too?

It's the Labour day weekend in Canada and after that the most wonderful time of the year starts - back to school for the kids. I enjoyed hearing and watching the kids around here having summer fun but I'm looking forward to seeing the school bus pull up on Monday and takes them away to a place that will fill their heads up with new knowledge. I included a link to a back to school commercial  that Alice Cooper and his daughter stared in. Cheers and happy Labour day!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=alice+cooper+%2b+back+to+school+comercial&view=detail&mid=E4F4EBFD108A6007D235E4F4EBFD108A6007D235&FORM=VIRE

Posted - August 30, 2019

Responses

If very hot and very slow is your idea of wonderful, then we are wonderful in spades.

CHEERS!

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 30, 2019 12:47 PM MDT
      August 30, 2019 11:06 AM MDT

Is that your back yard?
      August 30, 2019 12:48 PM MDT

My back yard is a wall connecting my plex with the other plex.  I think it is a quadriplex.  

My front yard consists of a parking lot (so classy) and a strip of about 3 feet wide of earth that I have planted along the front of my house with roses.  That is my yard.  I try and shut out the cars and focus on the flowers.  The roses are tall.  And in front of the front windows.  Also, you do not have to travel too far from my back yard to get views like this.  A few miles should do it.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at August 30, 2019 12:56 PM MDT
      August 30, 2019 12:51 PM MDT

.....unfortunately The USA and the world
    is on a serious track
    from Global warming.
    Current administration denies it is happening
    and in fact is changing rules on Methane gas
    so there are no restrictions on it.
    The world actually is in deep trouble.
    .....Otherwise Hurricanes and the warm water in the oceans
    are presenting huge challenges to some parts of the US.
    Then we have thousands of people locked up behind bars
    because they were looking for a better life in the USA...
    .....A most wonderful time in the US?...I wish...
    Happy Holidays

August 30, 2019 12:48 PM MDT