Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Is there a TV series that always makes you remember a departed loved one?

Is there a TV series that always makes you remember a departed loved one?

I used to have a grounds keeping customer who was a Philadelphia lawyer just like me so we always talked about Judge Judy and I still think about her every time I watch the show. We usally disagreed on Judge Judy's ruling's but the one thing we always agreed on was neither one of us would want to make Rusty mad (the Court Bailiff). In case you don't know a Philadelphia lawyer is someone who has absolutely no legal schooling or training but they still think they are the best lawyer in the World.  Cheers and happy Labour Day weekend!

Posted - August 31, 2019

Responses

The Twilight Zone. Ben Casey. Wagon Train.  These are all older TV series that remind me of a departed relative who WAS ACTUALLY IN THE TV SERIES!  My 4th cousin was actor Franchot Tone. 
      August 31, 2019 6:16 PM MDT

Every TV show practically reminds me of my mom. She was a TV nut.  She died right before Trump was running for President.  I cannot tell you how nuts she would have gone if she would have known.  If you think I'M a TRUMP HATER?  You would not believe how much worse she would have been.  I think I miss that about her more than anything.  She would understand my hatred and pain.
      September 1, 2019 12:20 AM MDT